Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spring Practice

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I trust our coaches, but from my couch he should be moved back to WR as we are more more inexperienced there than at RB.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    My recliner and I agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    From my bar stool, you guys could be right.
    From my porcelain throne, it looks like you guys are full of sh*t.

Jeff & Dom with good things to say about RFR Zach Mathis at WR on their Bison Media Blog yesterday.
    IIRC the words quoted from Coach Entz were “he is making plays all over the place”.
    The 6’ 6” WR weighed in at 196 for the spring roster after being listed at 187 on the fall roster.

Obviously the coaching staffs’ attempt to convert Zach Mathis from WR to TE failed......

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bis...ek-two-update/

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It would be awesome to have one or two freshman WR's coming up at the same time as our Freshman QB.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Obviously the coaching staffs’ attempt to convert Zach Mathis from WR to TE failed......
    Don't give up hope just yet.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well let’s keep everyone healthy and progressing.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jeff & Dom with good things to say about RFR Zach Mathis at WR on their Bison Media Blog yesterday.
    IIRC the words quoted from Coach Entz were “he is making plays all over the place”.
    The 6’ 6” WR weighed in at 196 for the spring roster after being listed at 187 on the fall roster.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bis...ek-two-update/
    This is the guy I am hoping can find a spot on the field. I'd love to have a nice, long WR who can go up and get a jump ball.

I expect Josh Babicz and Noah Gindorf to be making their share of those kind of plays.

As far as WR goes, what the Bison really,actually,absolutely need.................is a clutch,super reliable,catch everything,(Zach Vraa) receiver who will get open and get you that first down conversion on 3rd and long.

The only guy on this team I see of being truly capable of filling that role is Seth Wilson. I don't care where he lines up as long as he is on the field for those crucial snaps.

There are three guys I want to see on the field almost every down. Cox and Tuszka on defense, and Seth Wilson on offense.

I don't care if they rotate QB's, just get the rock to Seth Wilson 20 times a game. Around 5 carries and 15 targets would work great.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I expect Josh Babicz and Noah Gindorf to be making their share of those kind of plays.

As far as WR goes, what the Bison really,actually,absolutely need.................is a clutch,super reliable,catch everything,(Zach Vraa) receiver who will get open and get you that first down conversion on 3rd and long.

The only guy on this team I see of being truly capable of filling that role is Seth Wilson. I don't care where he lines up as long as he is on the field for those crucial snaps.

There are three guys I want to see on the field almost every down. Cox and Tuszka on defense, and Seth Wilson on offense.

I don't care if they rotate QB's, just get the rock to Seth Wilson 20 times a game. Around 5 carries and 15 targets would work great.
    He has only 8 catches for 103 yards as a Bison and never has proven himself as a Vraa type receiver. What makes you so positive he is the guy?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post

I want to see Gindorf in a Gronkosky (sp?) roll. It’s time we do that IMO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I want to see Gindorf in a Gronkosky (sp?) roll. It’s time we do that IMO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This would be sweet. I'm all for the TE group!! Monsters!