Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spring Practice

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Very few tailgating, but boy it was a good time. We met new people, ate great food and the weather was beautiful
    We sat around for quite a while and then finally went in. Just a pleasant day
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Very few tailgating, but boy it was a good time. We met new people, ate great food and the weather was beautiful
    We sat around for quite a while and then finally went in. Just a pleasant day
    Like last year I missed it. I'm not taking a day of work off for the spring game. And then I forgot the game was on a Friday again and missed the entire thing. Hope my DVR automatically recorded it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Like last year I missed it. I'm not taking a day of work off for the spring game. And then I forgot the game was on a Friday again and missed the entire thing. Hope my DVR automatically recorded it
    Truly, I would not take a day off from work for it. I have in the past, but it’s just not the same.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Losing both him and Sundt on the D line is disappointing for that class.
    He's participating in track and field; he was giving permission to do this. Doesn't mean he's done playing football......or does it?

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    He's participating in track and field; he was giving permission to do this. Doesn't mean he's done playing football......or does it?
    If he was still on the team he would be on the roster. I am not surprised. It would be extremely difficult to participate in both sports at the same time at this level.

I think I told myself last year ... to not attend the spring game unless there were changes. I must’ve forgotten.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/som...ng-ball-notes/

Izzo confirms Moore is off the football team but still playing track.

That was a waste of time watching. As stated before not sure why they showed the announcers most the show and when they did show plays they just zoomed in on the qb.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone that went and was able to actually watch the event have any info they'd like to share? As the production was ashit show

I didn't see Ben Ellefson either on the field or on the sidelines and that concerned me a bit.

Punter struggled, but the place kickers (including the new guy from Ohio) looked very good.

Jasir Cox made a great hit near the end of the scrimmage.