Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spring Practice

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Not sure I love this “uncomfortable” stuff. Let’s hope that was just a small part of one practice. I’m all for cross training o lineman, but Radunz, Johnson and Volson don’t need to snap ever.
    It was a little uncomfortable reading about

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure I love this “uncomfortable” stuff. Let’s hope that was just a small part of one practice. I’m all for cross training o lineman, but Radunz, Johnson and Volson don’t need to snap ever.
    Next week the player’s shoes will be filled with Nickelodeon slime to make sure they are never comfortable.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

It is hard to fight complacency. Hopefully keeping players engaged mentally will keep them sharp and build depth if need be.
    If that is what it takes to keep possibly the best football player to come through the NDSU program engaged so be it. Everybody is motivated differently and a good coach will find that spark with each player. If Jabril can LISTEN and LEARN the other side it will allow him to HELP the D and person playing that spot and make him a better Defensive LEADer.

I read it as him trying to keep them from going through the motions and becoming stagnant. In other words it's just a different way of saying they don't want to rest on their laurels.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I read it as him trying to keep them from going through the motions and becoming stagnant. In other words it's just a different way of saying they don't want to rest on their laurels.

If you listen to the press conference that is what I got also

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

That’s all fine and good, but this doesn’t seem like the time or team. You do that stuff with veteran teams and coaching staffs that have been in place for years. We have neither. Pretty sure guys like Cox and Radunz are motivated to better themselves because if they do, millions of dollars will come in the NFL. The majority of the team is fighting for playing time. Last year, I could understand complacency being an issue. This year I just don’t see it being relevant.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That’s all fine and good, but this doesn’t seem like the time or team. You do that stuff with veteran teams and coaching staffs that have been in place for years. We have neither. Pretty sure guys like Cox and Radunz are motivated to better themselves because if they do, millions of dollars will come in the NFL. The majority of the team is fighting for playing time. Last year, I could understand complacency being an issue. This year I just don’t see it being relevant.
    I am all for whatever Entz can do to fuck your program up.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Mods, would u ban this fucking loser troll already? Trying to have an honest discussion...

Some of what Entz is doing may be questionable but giving Cox some experience in the middle is a good idea IMO.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Mods, would u ban this fucking loser troll already? Trying to have an honest discussion...
    I second it. No way would any Bison fan get away with this trash on the SS. I say ban him and make it permanent. No reason the rest of us should have to put up with this.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA