Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spring Practice

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    He has only 8 catches for 103 yards as a Bison and never has proven himself as a Vraa type receiver. What makes you so positive he is the guy?
    I guarantee you that if Seth stays healthy and gets the snaps he needs, he WILL be an All-American next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I expect Josh Babicz and Noah Gindorf to be making their share of those kind of plays.

As far as WR goes, what the Bison really,actually,absolutely need.................is a clutch,super reliable,catch everything,(Zach Vraa) receiver who will get open and get you that first down conversion on 3rd and long.

The only guy on this team I see of being truly capable of filling that role is Seth Wilson. I don't care where he lines up as long as he is on the field for those crucial snaps.

There are three guys I want to see on the field almost every down. Cox and Tuszka on defense, and Seth Wilson on offense.

I don't care if they rotate QB's, just get the rock to Seth Wilson 20 times a game. Around 5 carries and 15 targets would work great.
    Hi Mr Wilson.

I guarantee you that if Seth stays healthy and gets the snaps he needs, he WILL be an All-American next year.
    Maybe he will, but not because he is a receiver.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n.../albert-wilson

I see Seth as this type of player. This Wilson..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZsFmcZLmTs&t=66s

led the NFL in Run After Catch ratio until a mid-season injury.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n.../albert-wilson

I see Seth as this type of player. This Wilson..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZsFmcZLmTs&t=66s

led the NFL in Run After Catch ratio until a mid-season injury.
    Well, they share the same last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guarantee you that will won't be an all American this year. Not because of a lack of talent by him. Because of all the other talented RBS we have. To many touches to share. He does seem to have really good hands but no way he gets moved to wr

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice to see Alsen showing some love for a player wearing a Bison uniform, instead of tearing one down. Definitely a nice change from his old self.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Sounds like Seth may have had a bad knee injury today. A non contact deal where he jump cut and went down. Hope it’s not too bad.

There isn’t a RB on the roster who wouldn’t be all American if they stayed healthy and got the snaps they need to become an all American. No slight to Seth, it’s just that they have too many good backs to allow one back to get awards

Quote Originally Posted by bison once View Post
    Sounds like Seth may have had a bad knee injury today. A non contact deal where he jump cut and went down. Hope it’s not too bad.
    Looks like Dom just confirmed that it is likely a serious injury but the diagnosis is still unknown. Via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...76126715297799

That really sucks to hear. Was excited to see the new wave of RBs take the helm full time.
    Rixen