23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Boy Ogbu is jacked!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bis...019-kicks-off/

Holy Crap! Watch the video until the end. Ogbu has put on some serious muscle mass.
    He is ripped like Chris Board.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    "Easy" probably isn't the right word there. I would go with "Doable".

#twss
    So you're saying Ogbu is doable? Cool coo coo cool cool cool.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    So you're saying Ogbu is doable? Cool coo coo cool cool cool.

This is one of those times when a quote within a quote feature would be nice on this board's software.

Can't for the life of me understand why they want Seth Wilson in a 4-6 RB rotation when the kid has All-American talent. He has shown elite hands and is a phenomenal athlete.

Convert Seth Wilson to receiver and get him heavily involved in the offense on a regular basis.

Good coaches find a way to get their best players out on the field for the maximum number of snaps.

Seth is NOT just another guy.

Bison are absolutely loaded at RB.

Why the hell pull a redshirt on a freshman WR when you have on of the best players in the FCS buried in a five man RB rotation??

If Saybien Clark is half the player some think he might be, everyone is going to want to see him involved.

Ty Brooks,granted, when healthy, is as lethal as Dirty Harry's 44 magnum.

Adam Cofield was looking better than Dunn to me last year.

Dimitri Wilson is a talented football as well.

I don't know much about Hogarth.

I fully expect Bussey to be the every time punt returner his freshman year. He is also a perfect backup for Ty Brooks if he misses games again.
    Really reminds me of Jakeem Grant of the Dolphins

Then there is this guy...http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...Logan-Hofstedt
    Really intriguing prospect. Maybe they use him at LB, but I think it would be a waste. He is fully developed right now and strong as an Ox.
    Bison fans have been yearning for a power back that they can watch punish defenses; this might just be the guy. 6'1" 220 right now. 4.7 speed at that size is good as well.

It will break my heart if we are seeing Seth Wilson with only a few touches each game. It would be a crime.

Wilson only has 8 catches in his career so I am not sure he has demonstrated "elite hands". I do think he is a phenomenal talent. I am just not sure you can just plug a running back into a receiver position when he did not even play there in high school. It might be possible, but in this case, I think we just have to trust the coaches to come up with the best possible receivers and utilize Wilson's talent.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Wilson only has 8 catches in his career so I am not sure he has demonstrated "elite hands". I do think he is a phenomenal talent. I am just not sure you can just plug a running back into a receiver position when he did not even play there in high school. It might be possible, but in this case, I think we just have to trust the coaches to come up with the best possible receivers and utilize Wilson's talent.
    If they're willing to shift guys like radunz around on the line in order to get their best 5 out there as had been said, I'm sure they'd move Wilson around if it helped the team. Trust the coaches, not your hot takes. Also, amazing got for a team with soooooooo many running back last year we had very few healthy ones going into the end of the season. Seems like we needed them

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    If they're willing to shift guys like radunz around on the line in order to get their best 5 out there as had been said, I'm sure they'd move Wilson around if it helped the team. Trust the coaches, not alsens hot takes. Also, amazing got for a team with soooooooo many running back last year we had very few healthy ones going into the end of the season. Seems like we needed them
    This was directed towards alsen

So, when is Jabril Cox becoming a WR?
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    If they're willing to shift guys like radunz around on the line in order to get their best 5 out there as had been said, I'm sure they'd move Wilson around if it helped the team. Trust the coaches, not your hot takes. Also, amazing got for a team with soooooooo many running back last year we had very few healthy ones going into the end of the season. Seems like we needed them
    I took some of that (moving guys around) as a way of developing them more. Understanding other positions and what they need to do only helps them at their regular position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk