Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NDSU Football Roster by Class and Depth Chart

Default Re: 2019 NDSU Football Roster by Class and Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but you're giving a guy shit that played for the Bison and was an all American?
    A little good natured ribbing .......... until someone turns it around on these two dips, then it’s suddenly not so funny to them anymore!

Imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Dartmouth has eliminated live tackling in practice and uses a robotic tackling dummy instead. It is operated by remote control and can go 18 mph.
    John Gagliardi of St Johns U stoppped tackling in practice back in the 70's... yawn dartmouth
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone else worried about the depth at center. Coach mentioned schoenning getting vast majority of reps in the game this week and you don't move randunz in there to get reps for no reason.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Anyone else worried about the depth at center. Coach mentioned schoenning getting vast majority of reps in the game this week and you don't move randunz in there to get reps for no reason.
    There are four centers on the roster now. They won't be moving Radunz to center.
    C Karson Schoening #59 Junior 6-5 303
    Zach Willis #57 Sophomore 6-3 300
    Joe Schreiber #65 Redshirt Freshman 6-2 288
    Brandon Westberg #71 True Freshman 6-3 288

I'm reading between the lines a bit on the pressser from Monday. Talked about schoening doing well but that hello get the vast majority of snaps. To me this says the other guys aren't ready yet. Why else even move randunz inside during spring ball??

I'm reading between the lines a bit on the pressser from Monday. Talked about schoening doing well but that hello get the vast majority of snaps. To me this says the other guys aren't ready yet. Why else even move randunz inside during spring ball??
    Yesterday, Coach Blazek said on the Brakedown that when they go on the road they are limited to how many people they can bring so they might not bring a back up center, etc. He said they need other guys to be able to fill in if there are injuries, etc. He said both Radunz and Volson played can snap the ball and played some high school center.

Very good news. I played center in high school, I will be at the game on Saturday and I have all four years of eligibility remaining. Problem solved for this game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Yesterday, Coach Blazek said on the Brakedown that when they go on the road they are limited to how many people they can bring so they might not bring a back up center, etc. He said they need other guys to be able to fill in if there are injuries, etc. He said both Radunz and Volson played can snap the ball and played some high school center.
    I guess that makes sense just seems to hint we have more guys that can play T or OG than C currently.

I guess that makes sense just seems to hint we have more guys that can play T or OG than C currently.
    I have heard coaches say they were pleased with all three centers (that was before they moved Brandon Westberg to center).

They have spoken very highly of backup tackle Jalen Sundell.

If the team is on the road and Schoening is injured they could put Sundell at tackle and move Radunz or Volson to center. It depends upon who makes the road trip.

Blazek really likes Zach Willis. You’ll see Zach play.