Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NDSU Football Roster by Class and Depth Chart

Default Re: 2019 NDSU Football Roster by Class and Depth Chart

GoBison roster updated with player photos. And yes, there's a pronunciation for Julian Wlodarczyk.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    GoBison roster updated with player photos. And yes, there's a pronunciation for Julian Wlodarczyk.
    TY, they added kicker/punter Will Cardinal from Fridley, MN

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I wonder if they being in a smaller guy like tre fort for the nickle slot guys?
    I am curious how good the backup safeties are looking. Kaczor and Weber and Enz.

I hope the coaches pull out the stops on the offense this year and just really blow some teams out early.

There are so many talented football players on this team that I would love to see get some serious snaps this season.

With CB as thin as it is looking right now, might we see a safety in the nickel role this year?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I am curious how good the backup safeties are looking. Kaczor and Weber and Enz.

I hope the coaches pull out the stops on the offense this year and just really blow some teams out early.

There are so many talented football players on this team that I would love to see get some serious snaps this season.

With CB as thin as it is looking right now, might we see a safety in the nickel role this year?
    I really like Kaczor, think the kids a stud. I don't think corner is thin. Just untested. They'll get plenty of shots early with UND and Butler blowouts

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post

Coaches have been speaking highly about Dawson Weber all spring and summer. They say he is doing a great job. They also speak highly of James Kaczor, and say he is strong, smart and a good leader. I haven't heard them talk about Jackson Enz. Depth at corner is not a problem right now. We have 11 corners on the roster. Coaches have been speaking highly of backups Destin Talbert and Jayden Price. Some of the linebackers we have could also play nickel like Jackson Brown or Jasir Cox.
    Last edited by Bisman; 08-12-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Cole Jirik was on the Breakdown yesterday. He said he thought Trey Lance would be the starter at quarterback but he thinks either Trey or Zeb could lead the team to a national championship. He thought Trey would be free to run more because if he gets banged up they have confidence in Zeb.

How is Luke Weerts doing in camp? I thought they said he could play Day 1. but haven't heard 1 coach talk about him yet.

https://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_i...&path=football
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    How is Luke Weerts doing in camp? I thought they said he could play Day 1. but haven't heard 1 coach talk about him yet.

https://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_i...&path=football
    Physical skills alone won't get you playing time in college football, gotta have a high football IQ. It's taken a talented and very smart kid to see time as a true freshman. I would guess he's not picking up the defensive playbook as well as he needs to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Cole Jirik was on the Breakdown yesterday. He said he thought Trey Lance would be the starter at quarterback but he thinks either Trey or Zeb could lead the team to a national championship. He thought Trey would be free to run more because if he gets banged up they have confidence in Zeb.
    dingdingdingdingding!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Interesting, that line of thinking may work for a d line player like Jirik. I doubt either the OC or Trey think that way. I think we'll see Trey's first year look a lot like Brock's, pretty bland. He won't run as much as Stick, but he showed last year he's pretty good at it.