Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NDSU Football Roster by Class and Depth Chart

Default Re: 2019 NDSU Football Roster by Class and Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What happened to-- Jack ALBRECHT, , DEMARIS PURIFOY, TANNER SUNDT, ??????????
    Not sure on Jack or Tanner, but Demaris has battled blownout knee, ankle injury and hamstring problems. Been bit by the injury bug. I am sad we really never got to see him play extended time. He looked great in his first spring ball. Just a run of bad luck. Wish him and all former players the best in their adult lives.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Agreed that Demaris just couldn't stay healthy and that was probably the major contributor to him leaving. Really liked his potential but just couldn't shake the injury bug.

Jack Albrecht perhaps just grew weary of not getting snaps and didn't see that changing. Interesting since the OG room is quite thin right now. Just speculation though.

Tanner Sundt certainly surprises me though. I thought he had a great opportunity this year to get a lot of 2nd string snaps. Waege and Tuszka were the obvious starters but McCormmick, Sundt, and Pierce I thought would be significant contributors snap wise. Too bad. I liked his potential a bit more than McCormick too. Perhaps it was for non football reasons but unless I hear otherwise I like to think it means big things for the younger class. Pierce and Ogbu are an exciting young pair. Cook too but he got moved to DT.

Thanks for your contributions, guys. Once a Bison, Always a Bison.
    Rixen

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The freshmen defensive ends are very talented as well with Reed Ryan and Will Mostaert rated 3 stars and Eli Mostaert rated 2 stars.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Agreed that Demaris just couldn't stay healthy and that was probably the major contributor to him leaving. Really liked his potential but just couldn't shake the injury bug.

Jack Albrecht perhaps just grew weary of not getting snaps and didn't see that changing. Interesting since the OG room is quite thin right now. Just speculation though.

Tanner Sundt certainly surprises me though. I thought he had a great opportunity this year to get a lot of 2nd string snaps. Waege and Tuszka were the obvious starters but McCormmick, Sundt, and Pierce I thought would be significant contributors snap wise. Too bad. I liked his potential a bit more than McCormick too. Perhaps it was for non football reasons but unless I hear otherwise I like to think it means big things for the younger class. Pierce and Ogbu are an exciting young pair. Cook too but he got moved to DT.

What are you thinking on why Hecht left? Also as far as the guard position being slim, wasn't it mentioned last year that Willis was seeing time at that position?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Can’t find TM thread on iPhone:

https://www.bisonillustrated.com/attention-team-makers/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post

I was hoping Cook would gain more weight over the year. He is listed at 246. Dylan Evans is up to 280 and Samuel Moore 275.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What are you thinking on why Hecht left? Also as far as the guard position being slim, wasn't it mentioned last year that Willis was seeing time at that position?
    I don't know why Hecht left. I am sure Willis could play guard if needed. Quinn Alo was moved to guard and hopefully he can make the switch and contribute like Bryce Messner did.

Starting OL is salty but a lot of inexperienced backups.

The QB Battle: https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...eb-noland-bzbz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

new addition Dustin Kasowski. Dustin is a second-year freshman from Ayr ND. He was listed as the "student filmer" on last year's roster in a non-playing role..... this gonna be the next waterboy or what?