Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    How Dare you share this information, Burrows... HOW DARE YOU!!!!
    That is just the price you pay for having and maintaining a successful football program.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

For those people who are on a tight budget----Remember---You dont have to pay all of the TM dues at one time. You can call Josh or Kay and they can
    set you up on a payment plan. Then can do automatic withdrawl with a credit card or bank account or any other arrangements you want to make. So dont panic.

Pay for the tickets first. Then do payments on the TM dues if you have to.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    For those people who are on a tight budget----Remember---You dont have to pay all of the TM dues at one time. You can call Josh or Kay and they can
    set you up on a payment plan. Then can do automatic withdrawl with a credit card or bank account or any other arrangements you want to make. So dont panic.

Pay for the tickets first. Then do payments on the TM dues if you have to.
    Good to know, I’m going to purchase the day after my credit card closes, get a little extra time. Believe ticket fee is due April 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complementary parking passes are no longer included in memberships above $5000. However donors at these levels may request to purchase two passes when submitting their request form.
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Complementary parking passes are no longer included in memberships above $5000. However donors at these levels may request to purchase two passes when submitting their request form.
    Interesting.
    Trying to make a few extra bucks?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Have to make up for the sharp decrease in basketball tickets somehow. Sorta purple.

Demand is definitely still there but apathy is starting to set in and not just with the students.

As long as there is a waiting list for tickets, apathy has not set in. What has set in though is people assume that if they don't have season tickets or a "source" to get some then going to games is impossible. Hardcore fans know that is not true, the general public believes it is a fact of life though.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I put in my annual guaranteed-to-fail request. At least it's not hard to get single game tickets, with a little effort.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Interesting.
    There are probably so many memberships above $ 5000 they don't have the available spots for complementary passes.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    There are probably so many memberships above $ 5000 they don't have the available spots for complementary passes.
    Probably the businesses, my section 20 is mostly businesses and they give there seats to employees. So I go too every game and there seats are better then mine.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Good point. That would not surprise me.

Re: the football schedule... we have a home game on ND deer opening weekend.
    Sat. Nov. 9th - Home game with Western Illinois.
    That might be a good game to see if any season tickets holders would like to donate a ticket or two to an area Veteran.
    We may find DEER HUNTING season ticket holders who would like to do this, along with the non-deer hunters who may have a ticket to donate.
    Last year 140 tickets were donated/purchased, but that was during a play-off game. I have to think about this.