Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Anyone get their season tickets yet?
    If I remember correctly 1st week in August.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Congrats to the people getting season tickets for the first time! That’s awesome!!!

I did pick up a football poster/schedule today. They are outside the ticket office.
    A running number 18.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If I remember correctly 1st week in August.
    [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Called into the ticket office today to check in on a few things and They told me something that I found to be very interesting.

Highest demand for tickets this year was for UN_ by a mile. IIRC, the priority points for single game requests was in the 1600-1700 range.
    The next was UNI, who was in the 700-800 range.
    The next was UC Davis which barely peaked 100 priority points.

I just have to laugh at the vast swaths of people who pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares about playing UN_ when the demand for those games, by all available data, blows every other game out of the water and its not even close, even among season ticket holders and TMs (which is ALOT of BVille-ers)
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Also Called into the ticket office today to check in on a few things and They told me something that I found to be very interesting.

Highest demand for tickets this year was for UN_ by a mile. IIRC, the priority points for single game requests was in the 1600-1700 range.

I just have to laugh at the vast swaths of people who pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares about playing UN_ when the demand for those games, by all available data, blows every other game out of the water and its not even close, even among season ticket holders and TMs (which is ALOT of BVille-ers)
    You do understand that there are a lot of businesses and NDSU fans that have relatives and people from UND that really would like to go to the game and have absolutely no chance at a ticket as a UND fan unless they buy them from NDSU fan that requested them. I know people that put in requests for that game just to resell them as it is going to be a very hard ticket to get and the opposing fanbase is in this direct area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    You do understand that there are a lot of businesses and NDSU fans that have relatives and people from UND that really would like to go to the game and have absolutely no chance at a ticket as a UND fan unless they buy them from NDSU fan that requested them. I know people that put in requests for that game just to resell them as it is going to be a very hard ticket to get and the opposing fanbase is in this direct area.
    you're right, the stadium will be PACKED with UND fans because so few NDSU fans care about the game. Nice theory there bud.

Artificial demand through the ravenous UND fan base? thats a swing and miss
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

you're right, the stadium will be PACKED with UND fans because so few NDSU fans care about the game. Nice theory there bud.

i know im looking for extra for ndsu fans, i cant wait to kick the shit out of them again...so if anyone has 4 pm me!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

SDSU is not on the home schedule this year, that shrinks the mile. How many are a "vast swaths of people"? Who exactly are these people that "pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares"? Are you calling posters on BV hypocrites? Are you engaging in a little hyperbole?
    Last edited by Vet70; 07-29-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Where did I ever say Packed with UND fans??????? You are talking about a very few tickets out of the whole stadium being available for single game to start with and you can not deny that there will be a larger opposing fan presence than normal at this game. Some demand will be from the NDSU fan base but some is from the opposing team also. I have personally been asked about getting tickets for fans to the north. It may not fit your narrative but it is what it is.

People have to remember that you have had a hard-on for this game since you joined in October 2012.