Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

Single game tickets for Team Makers were loaded in my account this morning.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Are your tickets as terrible as mine are usually? Endzone 4 rows from the top. I'm not a super donor by any means($400/yr)

How is it that single game tickets are usually quite a bit better for seating than the ones I end up getting. Anyone else have better luck on seat position?

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Are your tickets as terrible as mine are usually? Endzone 4 rows from the top. I'm not a super donor by any means($400/yr)

How is it that single game tickets are usually quite a bit better for seating than the ones I end up getting. Anyone else have better luck on seat position?
    Are you a single seat or group of several? 1 is more apt to open up lower or better than say a group of 4. Just a thought, but you probably want to be together.

Same general area as in past years..... south end zone, up fairly high, but I get 8 so can't be too picky. I don't mind them, especially with the video screens right there. It's actually better replay views than some of the sideline seats.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

I can't complain, got 3 on Row AA, south endzone. That's actually lower then we were for first game last year. The last game last year we were on row E and I actually didn't like being that low in the endzone, too hard to see the action on the north end.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

My seats are right next to the new beer garden....

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Definitely dont have mine yet... should I be worried??
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Definitely dont have mine yet... should I be worried??
    Mine were there Thursday and on Friday I got an email from Brandon telling me they were in the account. They don't automatically charge your credit card either this year, even though they have my number on file. I still had to click a few things to authorize payment and you have to decide weather to print your own tickets or have them mailed out for an extra fee.

I would sure do some checking as a lot of things have to happen here to get done.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Anyone get their season tickets yet?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Anyone get their season tickets yet?
    nope.......................
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.