Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Also Called into the ticket office today to check in on a few things and They told me something that I found to be very interesting.

Highest demand for tickets this year was for UN_ by a mile. IIRC, the priority points for single game requests was in the 1600-1700 range.
    The next was UNI, who was in the 700-800 range.
    The next was UC Davis which barely peaked 100 priority points.

I just have to laugh at the vast swaths of people who pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares about playing UN_ when the demand for those games, by all available data, blows every other game out of the water and its not even close, even among season ticket holders and TMs (which is ALOT of BVille-ers)
    Personally, I would rather spend the dough to watch the Jack/Bison game then the fawkers, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Personally, I would rather spend the dough to watch the Jack/Bison game then the fawkers, but that's just me.
    Based on what the ticket office told Mankato, it may be just you.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Isn’t there something else going on that Saturday inside the dome when the flying turds travel to Fargo? Would that be the reason so many want to go?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Isn’t there something else going on that Saturday inside the dome when the flying turds travel to Fargo? Would that be the reason so many want to go?
    To see a public execution?

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    To see a public execution?

Oh yeah sorry I forgot, this isn’t Austin, TX. Down there in similar circumstances I would expect the faithful would go in to see the banner raising and then head back out to tailgate because, well, they can. Except for the banner thing.
    Don't believe everything you think.

When are season tickets being mailed out. Feels like they have been in hand by now.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    When are season tickets being mailed out. Feels like they have been in hand by now.
    See post #111. Vet usually knows this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Also Called into the ticket office today to check in on a few things and They told me something that I found to be very interesting.

Highest demand for tickets this year was for UN_ by a mile. IIRC, the priority points for single game requests was in the 1600-1700 range.
    The next was UNI, who was in the 700-800 range.
    The next was UC Davis which barely peaked 100 priority points.

I just have to laugh at the vast swaths of people who pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares about playing UN_ when the demand for those games, by all available data, blows every other game out of the water and its not even close, even among season ticket holders and TMs (which is ALOT of BVille-ers)
    I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.
    He was referencing rank not points.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    He was referencing rank not points.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    So the UND game had the highest demand, but people with a 1700 rank got tickets, but UNI had less demand but needed a 700 rank, and Davis needed a top 100 rank? I don't think so. Those are PP totals, not rank. (hint, the people with the lowest rank have the highest number of points)

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA