Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So the UND game had the highest demand, but people with a 1700 rank got tickets, but UNI had less demand but needed a 700 rank, and Davis needed a top 100 rank? I don't think so. Those are PP totals, not rank. (hint, the people with the lowest rank have the highest number of points)
    Misread his post so you're probably correct... Wierd way of telling someone though...

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.
    I believe you 100%. That's just what the guy on the phone told me. There are likely other criteria (example, If join TMs this year and I donate 10k, I wont have 1700PPs but I think they would prioritize my request over some others).

All I know is that he almost laughed at the idea that I could get a 3 tickets to UND or UNI lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

FlagDay in the mail!
    Last edited by bruinbison; 07-31-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I believe you 100%. That's just what the guy on the phone told me. There are likely other criteria (example, If join TMs this year and I donate 10k, I wont have 1700PPs but I think they would prioritize my request over some others).

All I know is that he almost laughed at the idea that I could get a 3 tickets to UND or UNI lol
    People have offered a heck of a lot more than that and not get tickets. Now if you donate 10k and commit to donating x amount of dollars over the next 4-5 years you may be in luck.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Single game tickets on sale now. Looks like a few reserved and SRO still available for Misery St, WIU and USD.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Single game tickets on sale now. Looks like a few reserved and SRO still available for Misery St, WIU and USD.
    Gross. I mean the USD tailgate should be fun..other than that

I'm guessing they really meant ranking. Our ranking as of today is 1,769 and we only have 35.3 priority points and we did not get tickets to the UND game although it was not our first choice on our request. I did manage to get tickets to homecoming for the fist time since moving back to Fargo 4 years ago. UND tickets were sold out by the time I tried buying a 2nd game.

I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Gross. I mean the USD tailgate should be fun..other than that
    70 tickets available on Stubhub for Bison vs Bubba's squad, endzone and standing room from $139+ and a few sideline from +300.00 to 650.00ish, a lot of money to watch a Banner raising and blowout.
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FCSFan View Post
    70 tickets available on Stubhub for Bison vs Bubba's squad, endzone and standing room from $139+ and a few sideline from +300.00 to 650.00ish, a lot of money to watch a Banner raising and blowout.
    I had mine for sale in 2015 for $1,200 a seat hoping some dumb F'hawker would pay that price to see his team get dismantled.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Should be able to get a pretty penny. This is probably the most "vulnerable" bison team in a decade but they still have the best player in the FCS in Cox.