Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I wouldn't assume that a new bigger venue would mean lower ticket prices. It may mean more tickets at the lower price points but I doubt the premium tickets they're going down the line trying to sell now would be any cheaper.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. With a bigger venue there will be more premium seating that they can sell at lower prices until demand catches up again. I'm not saying they are going to reduce pricing on the seats they sell now in the dome. I'm saying there will be more of those similar seats available at lower prices......if that makes sense. Hard to put into words.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I've donated far more than some people have paid in season ticket fees. I sure hope I get single game tickets.
    Not sure how you do t have season tickets then?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Not sure how you do t have season tickets then?
    But just donating will not get you a season ticket, it gets him the right to apply to purchase a ticket.
    Maybe at the time there was still no tickets available, but now there apparently are many.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    But just donating will not get you a season ticket, it gets him the right to apply to purchase a ticket.
    Maybe at the time there was still no tickets available, but now there apparently are many.
    If the season tickets seats that are left are in the big money areas, I would hope TM has reached out to those people/business that can more readily afford them.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

If you build it, they will come. Demand isn't as high right now because many people don't try to get tickets because of the lack of supply (me for example this year not requesting think I didn't have a shot anyway). Build a bigger venue with more available seating and you won't have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If the season tickets seats that are left are in the big money areas, I would hope TM has reached out to those people/business that can more readily afford them.
    I think they are doing this. Pat knew I wouldn’t sit anywhere else and offered me cheaper tickets for my kids
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If you build it, they will come. Demand isn't as high right now because many people don't try to get tickets because of the lack of supply (me for example this year not requesting think I didn't have a shot anyway). Build a bigger venue with more available seating and you won't have this problem.
    You put up your $ 10 million, and I will put up my $ 10 grand and start the process. now we only need about $ 440 million more.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

if Ames, Lawrence & Manhattan craphole towns can have concrete stadiums of 50,000 seats, we could build 1 like that for $150 million easily
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if Ames, Lawrence & Manhattan craphole towns can have concrete stadiums of 50,000 seats, we could build 1 like that for $150 million easily

Good Luck.

"Presuming primarily permanent steel or concrete structure (not a bleacher stadium) for an NCAA Division I program (with suites, club seats, premium seating, premium hospitality, ample player amenities, ample fan amenities - but not a full or retractable roof) you can use $3,000 to $5,000 USD a seat as a “ballpark” estimate. That’s a rough start, but it’s a vague ask with little details. If you want to go Middle-of-the-road then you start with this: (50,000 seats) x ($3,500 / seat) = $175,000,000. The more SF and/or seats, the cost per SF value slightly decreases where the reverse slightly increases. Decrease in program, amenities, finishes and structural system (bleachers in lieu of some or all of the stadium) also has a decrease in cost.
    You can spend a lot more, but not much less."
    https://www.quora.com/How-much-will-...l-stadium-cost
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix