Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

You find the same discrepancy between announced attendance and scanned tickets in Lincoln. Certainly weather is less of a factor there although the locals may well be sensitive to it.

Makes me wonder though if those numbers more closely align in both Lincoln and Minneapolis if either program were to deliver an on field product similar to the Bison. I lived in Lincoln from 1967 - 1971 and I was fortunate enough to get student tix for those home games. I can tell you that period the stands were full at Memorial Stadium, rain or shine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It seems like we have lost some of our "it" factor. I apply for season tickets every year never expecting a call, this year I get the call and there are lots of options. A new football stadium is likely nowhere on the horizon for this program.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    It seems like we have lost some of our "it" factor. I apply for season tickets every year never expecting a call, this year I get the call and there are lots of options. A new football stadium is likely nowhere on the horizon for this program.
    Sounded like there were some singles available too. Wonder if it would be advantageous to snap a couple up and move together in the future. One row back, and I would've probably pulled the trigger on those seats.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Attendance is down all over and NDSU was no exception, I think they only sold out one regular season game last year. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of season ticket holders the past few years were scalpers who got burned.

I was told there were singles in the north end. A friend got four sidelines together. High up but there really are no bad seats
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Sounded like there were some singles available too. Wonder if it would be advantageous to snap a couple up and move together in the future. One row back, and I would've probably pulled the trigger on those seats.
    That's what my son and I did. We were able to buy 2 single seat season tickets last year. And this year we were able to convert them into 2 season seats that were together.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    That's what my son and I did. We were able to buy 2 single seat season tickets last year. And this year we were able to convert them into 2 season seats that were together.
    Pat mentioned this as an option, we took ours together higher up, I need the exercise anyway. Season ticket holder on the 20 yd line! Heck ya!

I really would like to come watch a game there. I've been following NDSU since the 1st Natty playoffs, but Cardiologist and wife won't let me drive up there alone.

Not season tickets, but I got the e mail today saying we got our single game tickets to us piss pound UN_ 48-3. E mail didn't name the game but I only put in for UN_ so I'm safe to say that's the game I got.

Apparently some tickets will go on sale to general public for some games on Aug 1 too.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Not season tickets, but I got the e mail today saying we got our single game tickets to us piss pound UN_ 48-3. E mail didn't name the game but I only put in for UN_ so I'm safe to say that's the game I got.

Apparently some tickets will go on sale to general public for some games on Aug 1 too.
    48-3, that's your first half prediction obviously. Care to take a stab at the final?