Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 season tickets

Default Re: 2019 season tickets

so some people are going to get some pretty good single game tickets and not have to pay the big fees?

That will sit well with some im sure
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    so some people are going to get some pretty good single game tickets and not have to pay the big fees?

That will sit well with some im sure
    I've donated far more than some people have paid in season ticket fees. I sure hope I get single game tickets.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Burrows View Post
    I’m in 1500th place. Was told I was around 400th call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like I could have got a call at 1630, but didn't request any this year and just submitted single game requests. Ah nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sounds like I could have got a call at 1630, but didn't request any this year and just submitted single game requests. Ah nuts.
    Well that’s too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Well that’s too bad!
    It'll be ok. I'll still find my way inside the dome.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've never had a problem getting into the Dome, but the few times I've sat in premium seats (thanks CAS!), it's just a different experience. It's interesting that I could get club seat season tickets to the Vikings for less (and more games). This is not me complaining, just a comment on what an amazing thing NDSU has built up here.

I gotta decide today. If I end up pulling the trigger, I'll have a couple of games I cannot attend...
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    But but we could fill a 40000 seat outdoor stadium....... or so I have been told
    I know I'm making a tired argument but part of that is self-imposed due to the demand. First, the price to get seats has increased so much due to demand that many people just don't want to drop that kind of cash. Second, a lot of fans have become accustomed to watching games on TV because they didn't want to put in the effort of having/getting tickets. Now that they're used to that they're not going to go out of their way to get tickets especially with the prices mentioned in my first point.

5 years ago I would've bet plenty of money on the fact that they could consistently sell out a 25,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome and occasionally sold out a 30,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome for a premium opponent. Now, I'm not so sure that they could sell out a 25,000 seat stadium for someone like SDSU without a pretty significant price reduction.

Could be I was just wrong all along but I'd agree that the demand isn't there right now for much bigger of a venue that what we have at the current prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I know I'm making a tired argument but part of that is self-imposed due to the demand. First, the price to get seats has increased so much due to demand that many people just don't want to drop that kind of cash. Second, a lot of fans have become accustomed to watching games on TV because they didn't want to put in the effort of having/getting tickets. Now that they're used to that they're not going to go out of their way to get tickets especially with the prices mentioned in my first point.

5 years ago I would've bet plenty of money on the fact that they could consistently sell out a 25,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome and occasionally sold out a 30,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome for a premium opponent. Now, I'm not so sure that they could sell out a 25,000 seat stadium for someone like SDSU without a pretty significant price reduction.

Could be I was just wrong all along but I'd agree that the demand isn't there right now for much bigger of a venue that what we have at the current prices.
    I'll just save someone the trouble and post "But FBS...".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Well when you build a bigger venue there will be cheaper tickets until the demand makes you increase those again. I wouldn't expect them to try to sell out a bigger venue at current prices. That's the way supply and demand works.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well when you build a bigger venue there will be cheaper tickets until the demand makes you increase those again. I wouldn't expect them to try to sell out a bigger venue at current prices. That's the way supply and demand works.
    I wouldn't assume that a new bigger venue would mean lower ticket prices. It may mean more tickets at the lower price points but I doubt the premium tickets they're going down the line trying to sell now would be any cheaper.