Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: bison vs the mean streets of omaha

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: bison vs the mean streets of omaha

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    So Geu can get his pocket picked like he did tonight and most of the year. Yes, he makes some plays, but I think he is almost more of a detriment sometimes by holding on to the ball to long and turning the ball over.
    How true. You shouldn't make those type of statements on Bisonville though. All of the arm chair ADs and coaches won't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i agree twinsguy what a total cop out blame game--------news flash there is no spirit energy or joy when your in a scrap!!!! thats why they call it a scrap!!!! and thats what they were doing for 30 minutes of that game they were scrapping with the scrappiest team in the leage and beating them to boot--------bottom line dave blinked and went to his small ball positionless basketball bull-shit and they got beat by 15 down the stretch
    Hes gotta Goooooooooooo
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So Geu can get his pocket picked like he did tonight and most of the year. Yes, he makes some plays, but I think he is almost more of a detriment sometimes by holding on to the ball to long and turning the ball over.
    I’m willing to bet it all that Geu’s +/- is better than anyone’s on the team.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    How true. You shouldn't make those type of statements on Bisonville though. All of the arm chair ADs and coaches won't like it.
    Wrong.....
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

63% of all shots were 3 pointers. 7 free throw attempts, all in the 2nd half. 18 points in the paint. 0 fast break points.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I have heard Dave say several times and he said it again today in post game. He is not worried about results but rather how they attack the process. Well I hope he does not care about the result of him getting fired and he attacks the unemployment line hard. Man that guy is stubborn. Do the assistant coaches say anything to him?
    I guess a coach who is not worried about results is a coach who is fine with a losing season.

Lol...5-10 shooting, 6 rebounds and 1 yes 1 total turnover. And he’s a detriment? Ok, DR.

A player like Gue who has gotten yanked around for his entire career might come into the game and try to do too much at times. Might be some of his turnover issues, he is also asked to play out of position.

I think with a better coach, Deng would be a terror right now. Richman has wasted him, nobody in NDSU history has wasted more talent as a coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I have heard Dave say several times and he said it again today in post game. He is not worried about results but rather how they attack the process. Well I hope he does not care about the result of him getting fired and he attacks the unemployment line hard. Man that guy is stubborn. Do the assistant coaches say anything to him?
    Attack the process.
    Well, if he doesn’t want to coach, he can be a motavational speaker. Find some another team, make yard signs.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Richman is literally unlistenable, his coach speak bullshit has me turning off the radio whenver he is on. Used to love listening to Tim and Saul break things down, Richman makes my ears bleed.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.