Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Summit League Tournament

Hybrid View

Default Re: 2019 Summit League Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Let's have the SL tourney in Minneapolis/St. Paul...…...find a facility with 8 to 12 thousand seats. No more home court advantage for the SD schools; it is close enough in terms of driving distance for half of the Summit League schools (not exactly equal, but within a couple of hundred miles.....throw out PFW, ORU, WIU, and Denver...…...they don't bring 50 fans to SF anyway. Bison fans in the metro area would show up.
    I like this idea. It's actually easier for the likes of Denver and others to get to the tourney, because it is essentially a hub to fly into. We still need to add interesting teams to the league, especially since we appear incapable of finding non-conference foes worth playing.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Let's have the SL tourney in Minneapolis/St. Paul...…...find a facility with 8 to 12 thousand seats. No more home court advantage for the SD schools; it is close enough in terms of driving distance for half of the Summit League schools (not exactly equal, but within a couple of hundred miles.....throw out PFW, ORU, WIU, and Denver...…...they don't bring 50 fans to SF anyway. Bison fans in the metro area would show up.
    I've wanted that forever, Rabbit fans will go into depression though since they can't pat themselves on the back for driving 10 miles. The tournament in SF is all they have, it is their precious.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

It's staying in SF for awhile. Has become our conferences mini Arch Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I've wanted that forever, Rabbit fans will go into depression though since they can't pat themselves on the back for driving 10 miles. The tournament in SF is all they have, it is their precious.
    Show up. The tourney is annually in the top 10 in attendance. NDSU earns revenue from it and gets exposure even though no one in green shows up. Move it to Minneapolis and Bison fans will still find a reason not to go. I live 15 hours from Sioux Falls, my guess is I've been to more tourneys then you, even when SDSU were not a 1 or 2 seed.

Lololololosers

How do you have the Western bigs with 4 fouls each with 8 min to go and not have Daum pound it down low over and over???????

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We 100% better win this tourney now that the Jacks are out. If not, ZERO excuses. DR has to find a way to get it done. PERIOD!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

The opening is there. Let's get it done.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    We 100% better win this tourney now that the Jacks are out. If not, ZERO excuses. DR has to find a way to get it done. PERIOD!
    As if the other 6 teams that are left aren't saying the same thing about their coach and team. I would think that Omaha is the one that is on the hot seat now.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    As if the other 6 teams that are left aren't saying the same thing about their coach and team. I would think that Omaha is the one that is on the hot seat now.
    Of course all the remaining teams are saying that. We have the talent to accomplish it. Find a way to get it done.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.