Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Summit League Tournament

Default Re: 2019 Summit League Tournament

So yeah, that was something... Playing from behind all game kinda became our thing the last few year's and I think every reasonable jack fan knew it was going to bite sooner rather than later.

If ndsu makes it to tuesday, I'll sell my section 115 seat.... if comes to that and anyone is interested, pm me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    According to ML's assistant, he has a contract through 2020. I take that as pretty official.
    How can any BB coach’s contract end at end of calendar year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    So SDSU loses, basically at home, with the 2 best players in the conference, to the worst seeded team in the tournament who they beat by m average of 25+ ppg, and you make an argument that it directly correlates to the reason why NDSUs head coach sucks so bad.

That might be the absolute dumbest correlation debate I think Ive ever heard in a sports argument. What debate you going to argue next, NDSU's football championship is a direct correlation to why Southern Illinois'head football coach sucks?
    Lmao
    I agree with you, but that's twinsguy03 for you, most of his 50 some posts are in a similar tone and bash one individual.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    How can any BB coach’s contract end at end of calendar year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I should have written that he has a contract through next season.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    I agree with you, but that's twinsguy03 for you, most of his 50 some posts are in a similar tone and bash one individual.
    I just strongly disagree with you 2 when you think our roster is "young or inexperienced" and that has cost us the games we have squandered leads. Johnny has accused me of not attending games and/or not following the team. I would bet I've been to more than him and my posts don't lack the cred he says they do. I will never put down the student athletes the way he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Gas up bison fans!
    https://twitter.com/UNOmavmaniacs/st...67461658152960

Watch out icy roads tonight in Sioux Falls. SDSU fans have taken all the salt.
    Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We 100% better win this tourney now that the Jacks are out. If not, ZERO excuses. DR has to find a way to get it done. PERIOD!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

The opening is there. Let's get it done.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    We 100% better win this tourney now that the Jacks are out. If not, ZERO excuses. DR has to find a way to get it done. PERIOD!
    As if the other 6 teams that are left aren't saying the same thing about their coach and team. I would think that Omaha is the one that is on the hot seat now.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    As if the other 6 teams that are left aren't saying the same thing about their coach and team. I would think that Omaha is the one that is on the hot seat now.
    Of course all the remaining teams are saying that. We have the talent to accomplish it. Find a way to get it done.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.