Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bison Football Pro Day

Default Re: 2019 Bison Football Pro Day

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So what did they pull??????????
    They were and are “entitled” to everything NDSU players received in prep .... because .. you know ... they are from UND, and deserve it ... and they let that be known. And are gonna “report” it.

BRING YOUR OWN SHIT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    They were and are “entitled” to everything NDSU players received in prep .... because .. you know ... they are from UND, and deserve it ... and they let that be known. And are gonna “report” it.

BRING YOUR OWN SHIT!!

Did we give them the a x rah rah coaches name and samples of anything he might have left around???

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

BRING YOUR OWN SHIT!!

Their gonna report it???

They sound like that looser mod of the HYB!

Seriously, do we really have to let un_ come to our pro day? Would some idiot in the ND Legislature propose a bill forcing us to let them send a couple of overrated players down here?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Their gonna report it???

They sound like that looser mod of the HYB!
    Who are they going to report it to? Maybe he can piggyback his complaint onto his next call to the NCAA demanding an investigation into the"drug scandal and coverup".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Who are they going to report it to? Maybe he can piggyback his complaint onto his next call to the NCAA demanding an investigation into the"drug scandal and coverup".
    I think they were gonna call Matt Larsen's mom.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All you boneheads help them to be temporarily relevant by dedicating so many pixels to them in this thread. Thanks. I am now dumber than before reading that crap.

Please stop ruining good threads with this garbage. So many of you bring it on. Others take their bate every fucking time. Just ignore and move on. It's easy. Just try it.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    All you boneheads help them to be temporarily relevant by dedicating so many pixels to them in this thread. Thanks. I am now dumber than before reading that crap.

Please stop ruining good threads with this garbage. So many of you bring it on. Others take their bate every fucking time. Just ignore and move on. It's easy. Just try it.
    Off-season. Whatchagunnado *shrug*

Too bad hearing about Grand Forks attitude or whatever it is.
    SDSU did the same group effort for their pro day, would guess it is common for non-P5 schools. May help get more pro teams in attendance. By having Easton Stick and Bruce Anderson and all participate in NDSU’s pro day, that was good for the other schools in attendance. Would guess the other schools do appreciate it, even if Grand Forks may not.

Brookings pro day included the Coyotes, University of Sioux Falls, Black Hills State, SD School of Mines, Dakota State, Northern State.
    U of Sioux Falls has an interesting OL draft prospect, Trey Pipkins, and SDSU has CB Jordan Brown, so that was good for everyone looking for contact with pro scouts.

It's crazy how common place pro days with 20+ NFL teams in attendance feels now. Hard to imagine 10 years ago.