Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bison Football Pro Day

Default 2019 Bison Football Pro Day

So it is scheduled for March 28th beginning at 10:15 A:M.

Anyone know which former Bison players will be performing?

Anyone on this board have access to what will be happening on that huge day for some guys that we will be rooting our asses off for??

Last year it was like trying to get the nuclear codes or something to find out how the guys did.

Obviously, Stick and Anderson are going to draw some scouts, but I think a few other guys might get a phone call after the draft if they can really have a great pro day.

Anybody know what the rules are? Do you have to have credentials to get in?

So NFL Draft Scout has Darrius Shepherd ranked 121 among WR's. They have him running a projected 4.52.
    My hope is he can bust a 4.4 something and get a serious look as a slot and punt returner.

Will Tanner Volson get a shot somewhere?? Is he even training?

Could Menard get a look at LB in NFL? Is he training?

I'm excited for these guys. Praying for 100% health going into this thing for all of them.

There could be around dozen there giving it a shot; I'd guess at least a half dozen??

Default Re: 2019 Bison Football Pro Day

The guy with the most to gain at this event will be Bruce Anderson IMO. Got hurt at the Senior Bowl and will not be at the combine so this is pretty much his last best chance to impress in front of a multitude of scouts. I would assume a tenth of a second on his 40 could be the difference between him being a day 3 pick or an undrafted free agent.

I don't know if any of the other guys will be draftable but at least they can draw some attention to improve their UDFA stock hopefully.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The guy with the most to gain at this event will be Bruce Anderson IMO. Got hurt at the Senior Bowl and will not be at the combine so this is pretty much his last best chance to impress in front of a multitude of scouts. I would assume a tenth of a second on his 40 could be the difference between him being a day 3 pick or an undrafted free agent.

I don't know if any of the other guys will be draftable but at least they can draw some attention to improve their UDFA stock hopefully.
    Easton Stick is draftable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    So it is scheduled for March 28th beginning at 10:15 A:M.

Anyone know which former Bison players will be performing?

Anyone on this board have access to what will be happening on that huge day for some guys that we will be rooting our asses off for??

Last year it was like trying to get the nuclear codes or something to find out how the guys did.

Obviously, Stick and Anderson are going to draw some scouts, but I think a few other guys might get a phone call after the draft if they can really have a great pro day.

Anybody know what the rules are? Do you have to have credentials to get in?

So NFL Draft Scout has Darrius Shepherd ranked 121 among WR's. They have him running a projected 4.52.
    My hope is he can bust a 4.4 something and get a serious look as a slot and punt returner.

Will Tanner Volson get a shot somewhere?? Is he even training?

Could Menard get a look at LB in NFL? Is he training?

I'm excited for these guys. Praying for 100% health going into this thing for all of them.

There could be around dozen there giving it a shot; I'd guess at least a half dozen??
    I had heard that Greg was not, I think he had surgery after the nasty game. My guess is Stick,Anderson, Grimsley, Allison,Shep, Volson and maybe Jenson, Dunn. Best of luck to all of them

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    I had heard that Greg was not, I think he had surgery after the nasty game. My guess is Stick,Anderson, Grimsley, Allison,Shep, Volson and maybe Jenson, Dunn. Best of luck to all of them
    Natty not nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Bummer for Greg. Such a great player for us. Would've liked to see what he could do.

Yes Volson has been training along with a few others...

I really hope Bruce is healed up. I would love to see his 40 time and 3 cone drill. According to Bruce, he runs a 4.48, which is pretty darn good.

https://nfldraftblitz.com/2019/03/16...ate-interview/

Default 2019 Bison Football Pro Day

[url]https://twitter.com/ndsufootball/status/1110277675841667078?s=21

https://twitter.com/bisonmag/status/1110279119131037696?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.