Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 vs SDSU

Default Re: 2/16 vs SDSU

This will be a good one

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison would need to get creative on defense to beat the Bunnies and stubborn Richy never does.
    Daum catches on post--chase pass--double down--make him a passer DONT CARE IF OPEN AT 3 ..we KNOW cant stop Daum on block!
    Daum and Jenkins catch ball on 3 pt line..once put ball down...send double with hands up..deflection or turnover..
    Worst case get those two to attack slower
    Also...fastest n highest scoring team in Summit...zone press to slow down Bunnies..Bison cant win if game gets over 75
    Id start Ward on Jenkins...make him adjust to a bigger guy
    Samuelson on Flatten..smaller guy get into him..make him shoot jumpers not drive

Yes, not sure we have the defense to beat these guys

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What is the big deal about minutes? They play 2 games a week. Play your best players and back off the conditioning on off days. Wtf, these kids are 18-23!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I agree, I mean LA played 38.5 minues his senior year and that is the last time we went to the dance.

I guess it could be a bigger issue for a big man, which is why you make him play defense for the entire game.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I agree, I mean LA played 38.5 minues his senior year and that is the last time we went to the dance.

I guess it could be a bigger issue for a big man, which is why you make him play defense for the entire game.
    Going with that, we all know Daum doesn't play defense. He's too afraid of getting into foul trouble because his offense carries the team. Go at him early and often and make him work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jackrabbit 3 pt %

Ryan Krueger 11 23 .478
    David Jenkins 93 195 .477
    Skyler Flatten 70 156 .449
    Alex Arians 15 41 .366
    Mike Daum 53 149 .356
    Tevin King 13 39 .333
    Owen King 14 43 .326

Was surprised Daum is only at 35.6%.
    One of my pet peeves is Daum parking out at the 3 line, his defender sagging into the lane,
    (whether Geu or Rocky or Werner......)
    PG Jenkins or whoever driving into lane, drawing Daum’s man, pass goes to Daum, defender hurries back only to have Daum blow by on his drive, with a multiple choice of bad things happening to the Bison.

If you are covering Daum, don’t sag off him.
    While he is a great college player, he struggles creating a shot from the perimeter without help.
    Wide-open 3’s are a different story.

Am looking forward to seeing the Dauminator in person again, an all-time Summit great!
    Just enjoying that, even if he is a long-shot to make the NBA.
    With his game he should have no trouble making $$ after college, e.g. in Australia, if that is what he wants to do.

Jenkins, wow, what a weapon. Good luck to the Bison defender (s) keeping him out of the lane.
    And that 3%, yikes!

Cant let Flatten have a big game. Jacks are really tough if he is going well along side Daum and Jenkins.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Jackrabbits in the house......
    SDSU team with Landon’s Light shirts on!
    Very nice!

Biggest game of the year so of coarse the dome parking is closed and it's a goat rodeo with everyone trying to figure out where to park.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jackrabbits in the house......
    SDSU team with Landon’s Light shirts on!
    Very nice!
    Coaches too. First class Jacks. Very cool.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN