Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 vs SDSU

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/16 vs SDSU

Richmond must still be coaching based on the choke job. Maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Tyson Ward needs to eat HUMBLE PIE...every time scores does something drawing attention to himself...the pointing to ice veins after actually making a 3...but missing FRONT RIM on a bonus to put Bison up 2 possessions!

Just play game hard...he hasnt made enough plays to draw attention to himself
    Tyson Ward played his ass off. Hes young, cut him some slack. I like to see players get fired up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    Coaching had a lot to do with it. A coach who knows what he's doing doesn't let a team go on a 9-0 run and not take a timeout to make adjustments. The only adjustment at halftime was to go back to the stall offense that Dave likes to run .
    Hey new user, give us something new instead of the same old crap, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Hey new user, give us something new instead of the same old crap, thanks!
    Haha I'm just so frustrated because this roster has so much talent being wasted

On the plus side its damn tough for a bb team to beat a rival 3 times. Ride it out and given the horns in SF

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Crowd had a good time. This was the way it should be every game.
    The end stunk, but you could tell the team was into it.
    Vinnie just loves basketball and it shows. He is kind of like Dex, a fan favorite.
    There is no reason they can’t do well in SF
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

curious on fans thoughts about the starting line up and rotation? Players who are really turning the corner, etc?

A few things on coaching, end of first half had a chance for 2 possessions to their one if we push the ball, which we don't. Deng was struggling a bit in the second half so he gets pulled, Dave tries to get in his face and stop him going to the bench, has he ever tried a little encouragement over lecturing? They're making a run in second half so we let them roll the ball past half court to save time while we had a sizeable lead. They did this at least twice! With 58 seconds left up three and the ball we take a time out, not sure what the hell Dave's drawing up but the first thing you have to do is get the damn ball in bounds, had a time out yet to use but we turn it over instead. Then we fricking foul them up three just to keep them from shooting a 3?

The teams come a long ways over the last 6 games but I'm still not sure Dave is the right guy to get the most out of them. We'll see I guess because it's looking more like he'll be back next season.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How do you piss away that lead? Hold the ball until 5 on the shot clock then try a contested shot. We played to not lose. We were doing well attacking until Dave choked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post
    curious on fans thoughts about the starting line up and rotation? Players who are really turning the corner, etc?
    Vinnie has been amazing. Some players need more minutes, some players need to be trimmed from the rotation. Dave needs to learn to ride a hot lineup more, he has a subbing obession at times and it can mess with the team's mojo.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.