Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 vs SDSU

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/16 vs SDSU

Tyson Ward needs to eat HUMBLE PIE...every time scores does something drawing attention to himself...the pointing to ice veins after actually making a 3...but missing FRONT RIM on a bonus to put Bison up 2 possessions!

Just play game hard...he hasnt made enough plays to draw attention to himself

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Tyson Ward needs to eat HUMBLE PIE...every time scores does something drawing attention to himself...the pointing to ice veins after actually making a 3...but missing FRONT RIM on a bonus to put Bison up 2 possessions!

Just play game hard...he hasnt made enough plays to draw attention to himself
    He's a kid playing a game. Let him have some fun. Played his ass off to the point of almost injuring himself today.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He's a kid playing a game. Let him have some fun. Played his ass off to the point of almost injuring himself today.
    Cmon man...he fell down on his hip and than actedclike he hurt his shoulder...didnt need any medical attention surprisingly....

Cmon man...he fell down on his hip and than actedclike he hurt his shoulder...didnt need any medical attention surprisingly....
    Kid gives his all.

Ward battled...made some big shots...one bad miss. Not much more needs to be said

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok reality check time...our "winning streak" vs. bottom of league teams...now play the best team who is pissed from losing their last game. Great teams respond after a tough loss--average teams lose to teams above them always in the standings.
    I HATE the Bunnies...but I see a whooping a coming
    BUNNIES 86
    BISON 68
    Thanks for the laugh after reading your post, it was needed after that tough 1 point loss at the buzzer!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Went to my first game of the year. Was pretty happy with how the boys played. Wasn't happy with going into "don't lose" mode with 4:00 left. I say that, but I did kind ND of like what they did for one possession at the end. Got a switch so Daum was on Vinny, Daum was no match. Wish they would have tried to go at him earlier and more often. He really has no desire to defend. It's a hard pill to swallow when the other team doesn't lead until the ball goes through the net at the final buzzer.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No kidding. Coaching had nothing to do with turning the ball over, missing free throws, and giving up a running 30 footer.
    Coaching had a lot to do with it. A coach who knows what he's doing doesn't let a team go on a 9-0 run and not take a timeout to make adjustments. The only adjustment at halftime was to go back to the stall offense that Dave likes to run .

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    Coaching had a lot to do with it. A coach who knows what he's doing doesn't let a team go on a 9-0 run and not take a timeout to make adjustments. The only adjustment at halftime was to go back to the stall offense that Dave likes to run .
    I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but I am absolutely tired of the attacks on our coach. Yes we should have won the game but they made a shot to end it instead. If you could not see the adjustments they made all throughout the game then that’s on you. The thing I liked the best was I think they found some extra adjustments to attack in Sioux Falls. When SDSU football plays us in the regular season they hold nothing back to take us down in the playoffs. I didn’t see that same thing from today’s game from us.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    SDSU’s coach let his team get down by 9 at the half, then, his adjustments were so good he let them get down by 17 almost midway through the 2nd half. Imagine that!

No, this game simply came down to poor execution by the Bison players in the last 8 minutes and especially at the end. And even then they almost pulled it out.

I’m still not sold on Richman at all, but this team HAS gotten better, and I’d now bet a sizeable sum that Dave isn’t going anywhere at the end of the season.