Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 vs SDSU

Default 2/16 vs SDSU

Big one tomorrow at the SHAC. SDSU is coming off a tough loss on the road at Omaha and NDSU is riding a 5 game win streak. Hopefully we can pack the place and give the guys a little extra juice at home.

To me this will be the true test as to how far this team has come in the last month. That game in Brookings on 1/24 was over about 5 minutes into after SDSU started the game on a 16-3 run. If this 5 game win streak is anything more than fool's gold this team needs to be in a position to win this game late if not winning the game late. The pressure will be completely on SDSU if it's close coming down the stretch.

Default Re: 2/16 vs SDSU

Agreed. This game will be litmus test for this team and how much progress they've truly made. SDSU should be coming in pissed off and ready to play.

SDSU has a short bench. We need to force the pace of play and see if we can get some early fouls on them or at least some easy buckets for us. As stated a big test Saturday. Lets win the Deng Day!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    SDSU has a short bench. We need to force the pace of play and see if we can get some early fouls on them or at least some easy buckets for us. As stated a big test Saturday. Lets win the Deng Day!!!!
    How in the world does Daum and Jenkins average 38 minutes? Is their bench that weak ? I realize Daum doesn't get (or seldom) gets in foul trouble, but Jesz Louise, 38 minutes ????

Big game, I will def be there Saturday afternoon. Hopefully the officials allow us to guard Daum and dont give him every touch foul.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

No excuse. Get your ass to the SHAC and support this team!!!!!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Game Day people!!!! Let’s pack the SHAC!!! Send those bunnies back down their rabbit hole and win six straight.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Beat the Bunnies!!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    How in the world does Daum and Jenkins average 38 minutes? Is their bench that weak ? I realize Daum doesn't get (or seldom) gets in foul trouble, but Jesz Louise, 38 minutes ????
    What is the big deal about minutes? They play 2 games a week. Play your best players and back off the conditioning on off days. Wtf, these kids are 18-23!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok reality check time...our "winning streak" vs. bottom of league teams...now play the best team who is pissed from losing their last game. Great teams respond after a tough loss--average teams lose to teams above them always in the standings.
    I HATE the Bunnies...but I see a whooping a coming
    BUNNIES 86
    BISON 68