Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 vs SDSU

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/16 vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Fouling up 3 is the exact right thing to do.
    It is the right thing to do if you have 3 seconds left or less. Four plus seconds is too much time left which was proven in this game. If you don't foul the worse thing that happens is you tie.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    It is the right thing to do if you have 3 seconds left or less. Four plus seconds is too much time left which was proven in this game. If you don't foul the worse thing that happens is you tie.
    Most coaches will do it with about 7 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    For sure the right thing to do is foul. Percentages say you will win more times fouling than not fouling. They hit a lucky half court shot that will go in one in fifty times, shit happens. They will do the same thing the next 20 games they have the opportunity and win all of them.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    For sure the right thing to do is foul. Percentages say you will win more times fouling than not fouling. They hit a lucky half court shot that will go in one in fifty times, shit happens. They will do the same thing the next 20 games they have the opportunity and win all of them.
    Yes but not with more than four seconds as you can dribble up the court easily in four or more.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

this might have been said , but did Daum even stop Vinnie once when he challenged him and went for a lay up.
    That pointed out a major flaw in Daum.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    this might have been said , but did Daum even stop Vinnie once when he challenged him and went for a lay up.
    I was surprised at how passive Daum seemed to be.
    He also thought he should spend his night at the foul line.
    He certainly is a great player but didn’t seem to try too hard. I wonder if he was actually having fun?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Deng made him look silly on that drive in the first half also.

We played it well at the end trying to move the ball till the switch was Daum on Vinnie and then let Vinnie break him down.

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    What is interesting is that SDSU needs NDSU to beat UNO in order to claim the 1 seed!
    So if we lose to UNO they will be 1 seed and we stay 4 seed. That put us on the other side of SDSU. Correct?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So if we lose to UNO they will be 1 seed and we stay 4 seed. That put us on the other side of SDSU. Correct?
    If Omaha and SDSU finished tied at the top of the standings it will all depend who gets the 3 seed. If PFW finishes 3rd, Omaha would be the 1 seed. If we finished 3rd and beat Omaha doing so then SDSU would get the 1 seed.

But yes, SDSU fans will be huge Bison fans on Saturday. A Bison win not only helps them to win the league out right but also would go a long way for tiebreakers.

So we should tank to face Omaha...