Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 vs SDSU

Default Re: 2/16 vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Yes!
    First half tried some iso...also cleared out a side after motion...but didnt go back to it...rather run flex cut on baseline n play catch on 3 pt line
    Get CREATIVE now creating more shot/drive opportunities for Vinnie...put a shooter in corner so cant help off...a post weakside in dunk spot if draws post defender can drop it off

Think can shrink bench..Eady, Deng, and Hunter
    We did exactly that late in the game about 5 min left I think. Vinnie made a nice little 5 footer over Daum I believe, vinnie had Samuelson in the corner and Rocky on backside and it held the help D

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    A few things on coaching, end of first half had a chance for 2 possessions to their one if we push the ball, which we don't. Deng was struggling a bit in the second half so he gets pulled, Dave tries to get in his face and stop him going to the bench, has he ever tried a little encouragement over lecturing? They're making a run in second half so we let them roll the ball past half court to save time while we had a sizeable lead. They did this at least twice! With 58 seconds left up three and the ball we take a time out, not sure what the hell Dave's drawing up but the first thing you have to do is get the damn ball in bounds, had a time out yet to use but we turn it over instead. Then we fricking foul them up three just to keep them from shooting a 3?

The teams come a long ways over the last 6 games but I'm still not sure Dave is the right guy to get the most out of them. We'll see I guess because it's looking more like he'll be back next season.
    Fouling up 3 is the exact right thing to do.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Cannot let this loss cost us the next 3 games. Tough games to finish the regular season. Fun game yesterday except for the final shot. The SHAC should be like this all the time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Were peaking at the right time and were gonna be pretty damn good next year. We have zero seniors. Our chance to make a run this year is pretty good

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Cannot let this loss cost us the next 3 games. Tough games to finish the regular season. Fun game yesterday except for the final shot. The SHAC should be like this all the time.
    Couldn't believe there were that many seats available. Thought the recent success and with it being SDSU it'd be a little more full.

SHAC complaint: shouldn't take as long as it did to get through the line to get a bag of popcorn.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Couldn't believe there were that many seats available. Thought the recent success and with it being SDSU it'd be a little more full.

SHAC complaint: shouldn't take as long as it did to get through the line to get a bag of popcorn.

The fan excitement in basketball that has been squandered by the coach and AD over the past couple years is a real thing. It isn't just a couple malcontents on BV and it isn't simply that the luster of a new arena has worn off. And yes, we almost won yesterday. But it remains the case that the season is now almost over and we have no signature wins. Maybe we'll get one in the SL tourney.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

Lots of empty seats, but the people there were really into it—very loud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Should Coach Richman have called the timeout to make that play call?
    Did he just ice his own shooter? Tyson Ward then Missed the front end of the 1 and 1.

Amazing shot by Jenkins, must have been something in the water yesterday as Iowa did this at games-end

https://www.foxsports.com/college-ba.../1443944003533

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    It sucks big time to get beat by the rabbits

They will go down in the tournament, someone is going to get em
    Im not too sure of that. But we are more of a threat than the 1st time we played them.

Anyways, Shahid's 1st step is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    The turnover with the ball 59 seconds and 30 on shot clock was killer