Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2/14 vs Oral Roberts

Default Re: 2/14 vs Oral Roberts

It was interesting as we actually looked like a basketball team. I reserve my judgement till these next few games as it is a tough stretch of games. Not going to be able to count on the 3 ball the way it was falling last night but we also were doing a pretty good job as the game went along getting into the paint and to the rim. It is amazing what happens when you have someone who can say this is my team, follow me and lets go win some games. Vinnie has been outstanding and we don't look like a rudderless ship the last 5 games. Ward and Eady have also looked good. Lets see what we do against some better competition.

Just when a person thinks you are done with the program, they suck you back in.... We can close strong at the end of the season and have good old Mo on our side in the conference tourney.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisBison View Post
    1,880 attend the game. Sad, this team deserves better support than that.
    Team? Yes. Richman? No.

Really like Ward's tenacity, especially on the offensive rebound. Showed no fear contesting for rebounds against those trees of ORU; and that little jump hook of his is difficult to defend.
    Put the Summit League on notice, Bison, beat the Bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just when a person thinks you are done with the program, they suck you back in.... We can close strong at the end of the season and have good old Mo on our side in the conference tourney.
    Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves, this winning streak has been against the bottom half of the conference. There's no doubt this team has talent but let's see how "Big Red" coaches the team through the last 4

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves, this winning streak has been against the bottom half of the conference. There's no doubt this team has talent but let's see how "Big Red" coaches the team through the last 4
    We have won 5 straight. We are sitting 8-4 in the conference. If things fall correctly on Saturday we could be a game out of first. The team is playing confident and having fun. Its time our fan base does the same.

It's okay to enjoy this run, who knows how the last 4 will finish but. It just seems like a lot people (not directing this at you) are just waiting for a loss to say i told you so.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 02-15-2019 at 10:30 PM.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What a fun game to be at. The start of the game was fast and there wasn't a media TO until 10 minutes left in first half. The Bison made 8 three pointers in that 10 minute span. You could tell Jared S. is feeling better and has his strength back. He earned his minutes with 6 three pointers and 18 points!!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    We have won 5 straight. We are sitting 8-4 in the conference. If things fall correctly on Saturday we could be a game out of first. The team is playing confident and having fun. Its time our fan base does the same.

It's okay to enjoy this run, who knows how the last 4 will finish but. It just seems like a lot people (not directing this at you) are just wating for a loss to say i told you so.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Quoted for truth, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    SDSU is not a deep team.
    For this reason, I hope we attack the rim to force some fouls. Going big would help and get Geu some minutes inside against Daum!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013