Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Basketball Attendance

Default Re: Men's Basketball Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    In all fairness, Dickinson State and Northland College drew 700-900 which kind of screwed the average. Probably a good statement for Bison Nation to refuse to go to those games which used to draw 2k.

Throw in the worst winter and it's not as bad as it seems
    Still have the SDSU game as well to be factored into things.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Easy way to fix attendance. Instead of bitching online, get your ass in a seat. Pretty simple.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Easy way to fix attendance. Instead of bitching online, get your ass in a seat. Pretty simple.
    But what if the product on the floor is what's keeping people away?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The question you HAVE TO ANSWER IS ---WHAT IS KEEPING PEOPLE AWAY?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The question you HAVE TO ANSWER IS ---WHAT IS KEEPING PEOPLE AWAY?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Why cant we get a better out of conference schedule? I thought that was part of the reason for the shac.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You guys can whine all you want about different things and some are legit but what I saw in person was a team that loves playing together and for each other. Throughout the game there was so much energy coming off the bench from players who got lots of minutes, little minutes and no minutes. Yes I understand they have a 4 game winning streak against teams who haven’t won a whole lot but our team is still winning these games. These boys are completely buying in and are getting results because of it and are going to give themselves a real nice chance come tourney time. How about the whiners bring that same energy, effort and passion to these games and help these guys finish.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    You guys can whine all you want about different things and some are legit but what I saw in person was a team that loves playing together and for each other. Throughout the game there was so much energy coming off the bench from players who got lots of minutes, little minutes and no minutes. Yes I understand they have a 4 game winning streak against teams who haven’t won a whole lot but our team is still winning these games. These boys are completely buying in and are getting results because of it and are going to give themselves a real nice chance come tourney time. How about the whiners bring that same energy, effort and passion to these games and help these guys finish.
    This! All day long! I love watching this team and they will do some damage this year, but I am super excited for next year and The Daumless Turds.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    This! All day long! I love watching this team and they will do some damage this year, but I am super excited for next year and The Daumless Turds.
    Coach R was showing some passion out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    Now this is sad. Just when I started to wonder if I've been too negative, this post helps me realize that I've been correct all along. When the fans must hope for the day that a single player leaves SDSU before we have a shot at anything, that's when the program has evidently sunk into the mud. Dammit, we're NDSU. By now, after a couple of NCAA tourney bids and a stated goal of being a mid-major powerhouse, we shouldn't be afraid of SDSU because of Daum. We should have an answer for Daum. And for every other good team that has exceptional players. "I'm excited for next year" doesn't work for me. Next has come and gone. Twice. Expect more, please.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.