Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    We are onto something now! Somebody post a thread on Georgia Tech and Georgia State fan boards about an NDSU game with their schools and we will get a bidding war. That billion dollar payday I suggested in the other thread might just be closer to reality
    I don't know how GT would feel about a game with NDSU at this time. IMO Georgia State would not even consider it. I aske them about a match up with NDSU just before the playoffs. The few State posters that responded to me were nasty or not interested. You would have a better chance picking up P5 GT or Georgia. I don't see GT picking you up anytime soon.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Funny you should mention Craigslist for hypothetical games. I saw this on the Statesboro, GA Craigslist:

"Fer Sale: One nice, big, juicy FCS football oponent. We're FCS so we must not be to gud. We're also from da nort so we don't got that southern speed and such. Our coach broke up with us last yere so we could use some attension and maybe take yer money while yer team does stuff to us* Could maybe hook up down to the Walmart. Call or sext me at 7 ate 5 G0 8iz0n. Ask for Matt L.

*No butt stuff"

Weird, right?
    IMO, a post like that is talking about one juicy easy win over a lack luster FCS team, not NDSU.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...901#post952901

SOME OF YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT IN YOU. YOU DO NOT Believe because you have been trained not to.

I'll stand alone against "SOME" elitist that now call them GSU and NDSU fans!

BLAH BLAH BLAH! blah blah,BLAH BLAH

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/h...lity-disorder/

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did anybody see the Georgia Southern basketball game the other night and wonder who is the stands was Talon? I've got to imagine that he is pretty loud at a game in person.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Did anybody see the Georgia Southern basketball game the other night and wonder who is the stands was Talon? I've got to imagine that he is pretty loud at a game in person.
    Probably the guy with the NDSU shirt??
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

SamsRams-BLAH BLAH BLAH! blah blah,BLAH BLAH

The TALON Talk smack board is dead when football is over & there is only about 7 of us left anyway during the regular season.

The 3 negative posters I'm talking to about a GSU match up for some reason are posting there negative thoughts about a GSU vs NDSU matchup under my thread on TT.

I think I'll post the same thread on the Main board the Flite Line & see the responses I get.

Weather any NDSU or GSU fans don't support the idea I will present it to NDSUs AD and GSUs AD this week. If it doesn't work so be it!

Pages 6-7

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...-rebuild/page6

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

I don't think I will. Tell your mammy to...…………………………… OOps I wont say it!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 02-23-2019 at 06:56 PM.

So many of you said "I told you so" to this thread.

Of the 4,500 vie has 3,600 members of this thread, only 6 were negative, 2 positive and 4 keep on posting to me "NO' - GSU should not play NDSU in a home and home or even in Statesboro for a home game. The 4 that keep posting to me want 2 P5s a low ranked G5 or maybe a poor FCSs choice for a win.

I can under stand them wanting to play a lower ranked team in the 1st game to work the kinks out, but I'm telling them we are talking 2-3 years from now. I don't know where GSU or even NDSU will be in the rankings 2-3 years from now. My point is that NDSU is ranked over 98% of the G5 teams in 30+ polls in the combined Massey rankings, which are mostly computer rankings. IMO a win against NDSU would help GSUs ranking over a low level G5 or FCS team just for a win. If GSU were to lose to NDSU it would not hurt us as much then winning against a low ranked FCS team.

Oh well, I can only hope even though their are a few on the GSU board. Maybe if GSU goes 10-2 in the regular season next year a few GSU posters will grow some.

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...-rebuild/page8

Win another NC Bison!

I hope GSU will continue to improve next year!

TALON