Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

I need some feed back!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I need some feed back!
    I'm holding off on my opinion until you play teh goophers.

Lardsin must go!

I need some feed back!
    Why????????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm holding off on my opinion until you play teh goophers.
    Please understand that my last post was to force the 2 posters that don't want to risk playing NDSU to do some work whether I'm wrong or right. I did not mean it as an insult to NDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our last year in FCS we beat UofF. Our first 2 years in G5 we were leading GT & N. Carolina until the last 2 min. of the game. In our 2nd year in the G5 we took SEC Georgia into double overtime. We lost all 3 games our first 2 years as a G5 team. After the HC left in his second year GSU fell apart for the next 2 years. We rebounded this year and I hope we can build on that.

Just don't look at my last post what do you think about GSU playing NDSU the only FCS team that would help our power ranking, win or lose. I don't want to play a #75 ranked FCS team for just a win.

[QUOTE=56BISON73;1336420]Why????????????[/QUOTE

Because I think a GSU game with NDSU is a much better FCS game than - as some GSU fans say, a weak FCS team for a win.

If GSU should lose so be it.

You want to be the best then play the best & NDSU is the best FCS team!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=GSUsTALON;1336423]
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why????????????[/QUOTE

Because I think a GSU game with NDSU is a much better FCS game than - as some GSU fans say, a weak FCS team for a win.

If GSU should lose so be it.

You want to be the best then play the best & NDSU is the best FCS team!
    The think you have to ask is what do you want from an FCS game? Do you want a win or do you want the team to get better?

If you want to get better, then you play NDSU, if you just want a win...then play some chump FCS team..

[QUOTE=RonMexico;1336425]

The think you have to ask is what do you want from an FCS game? Do you want a win or do you want the team to get better?

If you want to get better, then you play NDSU, if you just want a win...then play some chump FCS team..
    You are totally correct and have made my point that I was trying to make to a few GSU fans.

If NDSU is as good as they are now in 2-3 years even a loss, with your power rating, wouldn't hurt us to much if we were 9-3. If we lost to NDSU and were 7-5 we shouldn't go to a G5 bowl anyway. Your team should always EARN a bowl bid or playoff bid!

I dont want to play a 75th ranked FCS team for just a win. I want the best which at this time is NDSU!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'd love the game. I can't believe how big of an FBS head some of your fans have already got. They can't remember being FCS?

Lardsin must go!

This guy is weird....Georgia people....I tell ya hhhhwut.
    College of Business Alumnus