Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

Default Re: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    1% here.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Talon seems to show up, give respect, ask legitimate questions, and then we shit all over him. Y'all are just angry people sometimes
    I would love to know what is legitimate about this thread? Do you honestly think there a legitimate chance GSU or any G5 would sign a home and home with NDSU?

Talon seems to show up, give respect, ask legitimate questions, and then we shit all over him. Y'all are just angry people sometimes
    Totally disagree. Very seldom do his threads bring anything of value. His constant ass kissing of NDSU is at best creepy and as Sam's pointed out he is constantly bringing up "ideas" of shit that will NEVER happen.

There is enough annoying shit to wade through on bisonville which can be part of the allure but he doesn't need to be here starting thread after thread.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 02-11-2019 at 03:28 PM.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Question...do power rankings, and things like Sagarin, Massey rankings factor in at all to your bowl invites? If they are factored in, then it makes sense to play NDSU. It may help you more, but only if you were to win. But if those rankings are not factored in at all, and only your FBS games and overall win loss record are factors, then you would be foolish to play us. Absolutely zero upside, and a likely loss taking you down the bowl invitation list.
    Instead of saying Sagarin or Massey power rankings lets just call it strength of schedule. As long as NDSU stays in the top 4 the year or years we play and as long as GSU improves and makes it to the top of the G5 in the next 3 years then a loss to NDSU will not hurt GSU much and a win over NDSU would help us more than beating a poor FCS choice. The same goes. I don't want to play an average or below average FCS team that wont help GSU.. I want the best that FCS has to offer and that is NDSU hands down!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Totally disagree. Very seldom do his threads bring anything of value. His constant ass kissing of NDSU is at best creepy and as Sam's pointed out he is constantly bringing up "ideas" of shit that will NEVER happen.

There enough annoying shit to Wade through on bisonville which can be part of the allure but he doesn't need to be here starting thread after thread.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    There is a difference between ass kissing and great respect. I have great respect for NDSU. While GSU was under head coach Erk, Johnson Sewac & Monken I had little respect for any 1aa team. NDSU has proven that they are the best FCS team in the country. I'm sorry you cant show the same respect to those that respect NDSU.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    GSUsTALON = Al Bundy
    I want what is best for GSU and even NDSU.

Elves do you sit on the crapper when you post like your idle?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I would love to know what is legitimate about this thread? Do you honestly think there a legitimate chance GSU or any G5 would sign a home and home with NDSU?

Maybe not, but you fill your stadium where many G5s dont. I think both games would be picked up by an ESPN channel. Would a G5 travel to NDSU for a home and home? Boast on a lot of elitist posts no, but NDSU is no ordinary FCS team. Long shot maybe, but then again most people didn't think NDSU could win 7 0f 8 NCs in there first 8 years.

Thanks to you. You're one of the few.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I want what is best for GSU and even NDSU.

Elves do you sit on the crapper when you post like your idle?
    Elvis posted on Bisonville while taking a dump? I guess the interwebs have been around longer than I thought.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Don’t be so desperate for attention, that is my feedback. And pretty please stop posting threads. Whatever gibberish you want to say can easily fit in a current thread of yours.

Seriously. He should just go back to his own fan site!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016