Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

Default Re: Id like you to read page 4 & tell me if you agree

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Elvis posted on Bisonville while taking a dump? I guess the interwebs have been around longer than I thought.
    Hope it goes better for him than it did for Tywin.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That snake in the grass, GSU Talon. Goes on the GSU web blog and promotes the idea that a game against NDSU would be a good thing....wow the horror of that.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Seriously. He should just go back to his own fan site!
    You might want to consider quitting while you are ahead. You never know who BV might come after next.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    That snake in the grass, GSU Talon. Goes on the GSU web blog and promotes the idea that a game against NDSU would be a good thing....wow the horror of that.
    It proposed a home and home. If you think that is a realistic possibility I question your common sense. Personally I come to the football board for information. We obviously have a difference of opinion if you think this board should be used for any hypothetical involving NDSU.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You might want to consider quitting while you are ahead. You never know who BV might come after next.
    Uh oh.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    It proposed a home and home. If you think that is a realistic possibility I question your common sense. Personally I come to the football board for information. We obviously have a difference of opinion if you think this board should be used for any hypothetical involving NDSU.
    I would agree that the home and home wouldn't involve the Fargo dome but rather the return game would need to be similar to using any of the stadiums in Minneapolis like we are doing for the Butler game.
    But the central issue is that GSU Talon has been criticized for promoted us as a worthy opponent for GA. Southern. I certainly have no problem with that. Your other point is we shouldn't be involved in an hypothetical thinking such as apparently thinking about future opponents for the Bison?? That would remove half the discussion from this board.

I would agree that the home and home wouldn't involve the Fargo dome but rather the return game would need to be similar to using any of the stadiums in Minneapolis like we are doing for the Butler game.
    But the central issue is that GSU Talon has been criticized for promoted us as a worthy opponent for GA. Southern. I certainly have no problem with that. Your other point is we shouldn't be involved in an hypothetical thinking such as apparently thinking about future opponents for the Bison?? That would remove half the discussion from this board.
    like every NDSU fan, I am open to any FBS team as an away game. I would say it’s a stretch to consider his approach “promoting” but maybe I don’t know the pull he has with the program. It’s possible starting two different threads on the same topic, in the last month, on an opponents message board is just the type of promotion this game needs to get scheduled. Maybe every time a fan of another team thinks about their team playing NDSU, they could use this forum to promote that game. Kind of like a craigslist for hypothetical Bison games.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Of course NDSU is a worthy opponent for GSU. We've been a better team than them for at least 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    like every NDSU fan, I am open to any FBS team as an away game. I would say it’s a stretch to consider his approach “promoting” but maybe I don’t know the pull he has with the program. It’s possible starting two different threads on the same topic, in the last month, on an opponents message board is just the type of promotion this game needs to get scheduled. Maybe every time a fan of another team thinks about their team playing NDSU, they could use this forum to promote that game. Kind of like a craigslist for hypothetical Bison games.
    Funny you should mention Craigslist for hypothetical games. I saw this on the Statesboro, GA Craigslist:

"Fer Sale: One nice, big, juicy FCS football oponent. We're FCS so we must not be to gud. We're also from da nort so we don't got that southern speed and such. Our coach broke up with us last yere so we could use some attension and maybe take yer money while yer team does stuff to us* Could maybe hook up down to the Walmart. Call or sext me at 7 ate 5 G0 8iz0n. Ask for Matt L.

*No butt stuff"

Weird, right?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Funny you should mention Craigslist for hypothetical games. I saw this on the Statesboro, GA Craigslist:

"Fer Sale: One nice, big, juicy FCS football oponent. We're FCS so we must not be to gud. We're also from da nort so we don't got that southern speed and such. Our coach broke up with us last yere so we could use some attension and maybe take yer money while yer team does stuff to us* Could maybe hook up down to the Walmart. Call or sext me at 7 ate 5 G0 8iz0n. Ask for Matt L.

*No butt stuff"

Weird, right?
    We are onto something now! Somebody post a thread on Georgia Tech and Georgia State fan boards about an NDSU game with their schools and we will get a bidding war. That billion dollar payday I suggested in the other thread might just be closer to reality