Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: White House visit

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the white house

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    So.....
    it's a one day trip to Washington D.C.
    When are the cherry blossoms in bloom?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    When are the cherry blossoms in bloom?
    Typically the last week in March or the first week in April. Don't ask how I know.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The only thing I want is to have the picture of them on the rose garden steps in the game intro. Starting on sept 9th
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The only thing I want is to have the picture of them on the rose garden steps in the game intro. Starting on sept 9th
    I think there is a very good possibility.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

It seems to me that for some posters the young men who are going to make the trip have been lost in the shuffle. The experience that they will have going to the WH and meeting the POTUS is something they will never forget. Think of the FCS teams and Universities that wish they had the opportunity because of their accomplishments. Just hope he doesn't say "UN_".
    Paul Fix

Say what you want and whatever you would personally do means absolutely nothing. The bottom line is this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for everyone of these kids and they should absolutely take advantage of it. People are spoiled rotten now days to spread the political crap and high and mighty shit they do. Flame away....

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It seems to me that for some posters the young men who are going to make the trip have been lost in the shuffle. The experience that they will have going to the WH and meeting the POTUS is something they will never forget. Think of the FCS teams and Universities that wish they had the opportunity because of their accomplishments. Just hope he doesn't say "UN_".
    Exactly! Many players & their families are pleased they will have this opportunity!

I agree. This is another awesome experience they will be able talk about with their friends and family that most of us can only imagine about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Say what you want and whatever you would personally do means absolutely nothing. The bottom line is this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for everyone of these kids and they should absolutely take advantage of it. People are spoiled rotten now days to spread the political crap and high and mighty shit they do. Flame away....
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Exactly! Many players & their families are pleased they will have this opportunity!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I agree. This is another awesome experience they will be able talk about with their friends and family that most of us can only imagine about.
    Aaaand this.

When is this going to happen?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.