Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2019 Lacrosse

Default Re: 2019 Lacrosse

what a quarter final in D1. 3 OT games and Penn State scoring 21 goals...A lot fun to watch. Another big item is in D3 where Amherst and Cabrini going for championship. Another new champion again this year and believe it is result of growth of game and DI not expanding very fast. .A lot of talent out there now that power houses in D3(Tufts, Salsbury, RIT) can't dominate any longer.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    what a quarter final in D1. 3 OT games and Penn State scoring 21 goals...A lot fun to watch. Another big item is in D3 where Amherst and Cabrini going for championship. Another new champion again this year and believe it is result of growth of game and DI not expanding very fast. .A lot of talent out there now that power houses in D3(Tufts, Salsbury, RIT) can't dominate any longer.
    Really wish they broadcast the D III tourney games on ESPN + or something. I'd love to see those, but can't find them. Lots of great talent there that doesn't get nearly enough exposure.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Last note of season.. really impressed with NDSU lacrosse team in that they promote their incoming recruits on twitter/facebook with a picture of them along with position, HS and college grad year... Something you see on lax recruiting sites and varsity sports at NDSU. Something my sons DIII school out east doesn't even do..
    Yeah, they do a good job to some extent. If they could get a student to handle their media for games and stream them, it would go a long way to spreading the word. They did it a bit last year, but the effort was minimal.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Yeah, they do a good job to some extent. If they could get a student to handle their media for games and stream them, it would go a long way to spreading the word. They did it a bit last year, but the effort was minimal.
    if they could stream games that would be great.... during MCLA tournament games there over 1000 people watching at times and figure that would be close half and half between teams. So there is probably a decent following of the team.

if they could stream games that would be great.... during MCLA tournament games there over 1000 people watching at times and figure that would be close half and half between teams. So there is probably a decent following of the team.
    Yeah, when they last did it, they basically just had a camera on a tripod and a couple guys just BSd back and forth. Not really commentary, and the camera just panned back and forth a little.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

does anybody know if you can buy NDSU lacrosse merchandise online? I will also be in Bismarck and Richardton in couple of weeks and if any store would carry it?

does anybody know if you can buy NDSU lacrosse merchandise online? I will also be in Bismarck and Richardton in couple of weeks and if any store would carry it?
    The only place you can buy it is through their twitter feed. Typically they put a post out in the October/November time-frame.

Keep a close watch, the window to order isn't very long.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Lots of D1 opponents on this years schedule......hmmmm.......changes in the future??

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012