Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: National Signing Day '19 (February Edition)

Default Re: National Signing Day '19 (February Edition)

Coach Entz is just impressive... enjoyable to listen to. We're so fortunate.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Dang!" That was a fantastic interview with coach Entz. Interesting that he expressed concern for recruiting the "Rudy's" that make the scout teams viable.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "Dang!" That was a fantastic interview with coach Entz. Interesting that he expressed concern for recruiting the "Rudy's" that make the scout teams viable.
    Listening to the interview really gives you the impression he knows what he is doing and the program is in good hands.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    For those attending the signing party, this email just arrived:
    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So do they just assume people donated the $40 ticket cost without food and a program?
    You can call the ticket office or TM office and tell them if you want a refund or have it go to your pledge.

We called and asked if it was still on. Headed to Fargo. A guy almost rear ended us on 46 and sailed (like airborne) into a slew. So we turned around to make sure he wasn’t dead and got stuck. Got pulled out and drove to Fargo. Then of course they cancelled. Now we are home. Roads and visibility were great coming home.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    You can call the ticket office or TM office and tell them if you want a refund or have it go to your pledge.

We called and asked if it was still on. Headed to Fargo. A guy almost rear ended us on 46 and sailed (like airborne) into a slew. So we turned around to make sure he wasn’t dead and got stuck. Got pulled out and drove to Fargo. Then of course they cancelled. Now we are home. Roads and visibility were great coming home.
    Let me guess, he was either driving a helmet car, or doing his taxes? Or, both.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

I love how Entz mentioned several times that the class looks great on paper. Lots of work to do.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Let me guess, he was either driving a helmet car, or doing his taxes? Or, both.
    Now that you mention it there were joose cans everywhere
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coach E talked about the large class and the need to backfill due to the large graduating class, injuries, attrition and academics. He mentioned academics multiple times, certainly more than I am accustomed to hearing. I thought we've been pretty good on that front during this run. Is there actually an issue there?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Coach E talked about the large class and the need to backfill due to the large graduating class, injuries, attrition and academics. He mentioned academics multiple times, certainly more than I am accustomed to hearing. I thought we've been pretty good on that front during this run. Is there actually an issue there?
    You prepare for all contingencies. Its nothing more than a laundry list of what could happen and does.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I couldn't find any current data for football players even on the NCAA site. 93.6% of the students in general who apply to NDSU are accepted but the attrition rate for Freshmen is 20% (national average is 28%).
    Last edited by Vet70; 02-07-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix