Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/6 @ Fhawkers

Default Re: 2/6 @ Fhawkers

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    We aren’t much better.
    Agreed, half of the Summit is trash but I look at their team and I don't see anything that is even promising.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

UND wins 2 more games max this season, would love to see them in the 9 spot. It is going to be tight between them WIU and Denver.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UND has a horrible team. HORRIBLE.

3-1 road trip for a team that didn't have a road win. Who would have predicted that? Sloppy game but the guys are battling.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Geu comes in and good things happen. Imagine that.
    He also had his typical WTF moments though. I wanted to see him school Moody when they were banging down low but Moody fouled

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    3-1 road trip for a team that didn't have a road win. Who would have predicted that? Sloppy game but the guys are battling.
    We played a beat up ORU team and two dumpster fires. It is three wins, which is nice but it needs to be followed up with something of substance against SDSU, Omaha and P-FW.

This is a stupid little quibble, but seriously Jones? Taking your tie off and unbuttoning your collar immediately after the buzzer while still on the court? If you're going to bother to wear a tie in the first place, take it off in private. It just looks bush league to do it when in full view of the media and fans. Yes, it's a very, very minor thing considering, but I was WTF? when he did it.

I'll take it. Whenever you beat a rival on the road it's a good win. Showing some life

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Agreed, half of the Summit is trash but I look at their team and I don't see anything that is even promising.
    I’ve only watched them play twice this year. If their big guy in the middle plays tonight maybe it’s different. They had a good game inside without him and he played well around the hoop in Fargo. I really think both teams have some good young players. Their problem is their head coach. No system or discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We played a beat up ORU team and two dumpster fires. It is three wins, which is nice but it needs to be followed up with something of substance against SDSU, Omaha and P-FW.
    Agree 100%. Defense needs work limiting penetration. Dave actually switched to a zone out of a timeout to change things up. Still too many turnovers too
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013