Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2/6 @ Fhawkers

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/6 @ Fhawkers

Any road win is a good win. I agree with herdmember that this is a good roster and has some serious potential. Lets continue to improve both on the court and with Geu's minutes .
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    UND has a horrible team. HORRIBLE.
    And we won by 4....

Huge huge win against a big time rival. Cough, cough. Good grief our program has fallen

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    And we won by 4....
    SDSU only won by 4 at GF....they must suck too.

We just won 3 straight road games.....its okay to enjoy that.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

The 2013/14 team lost to a horrible UND team in Grand Forks....

kujava23 makes SDBison look like Mr. Positivety. Does that dude do anything besides bitch and complain. Life must be really tough to complain that much about ANYTHING.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Unpopular opinions:
    I'm continuing to cheer for Bison basketball, hard
    I love seeing them do well
    I like Deng Geu AND Jared Samuelson AND Chris Quayle. Each have strengths and each have weaknesses.
    It was fun having a couple comical coaches, with smily demeanors, it's not a requirement for a coach in my mind. If a coach works the refs a little and is a little type A, that's ok too.
    I'm high on the current roster. All the way down to the last guy on the bench, there are no wasted spots this year IMO. I like the guys already verballed as well. Not just local, but appear to be high level local.
    The attrition after last year wasn't necessarily all bad. As mentioned previously, I like this roster.
    I'm impressed with the bench guys. Guys like Horn and the true freshmen not playing seem like great team guys. As fans we worry a lot about how they'll take it, they seem to be handling it well just like we expect our football backups to have to compete for PT. Our entire roster is back next year so if injuries forced us to burn redshirts maybe a couple will get it back next year. If not, and they don't win a spot or leave, that's the competitive nature of Division 1 basketball.
    Very happy with the recent stretch and am hoping the fact Griesel and Hunter are back in the lineup and the rotation seems to be more settled on have a lot to do with it.
    The men's team and the women's team are not even in the same stratosphere when it comes to the state of the program.

Does Richman have some specs of dirt in his eye that I'd like to see him improve? Absolutely! I'd bring them up, but you can pick one of the 7 open pitchfork threads and chances are they're covered in there. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll concern myself with the plank in my eye and hopefully can be in our seats at some of these home games down the stretch.

Go Bison! (all Bison)
    Not unpopular to me, totally agree. As do many others that don't speak out. All of the whining and bitching in the threads gets old, its the same old stuff. Can't wait for the game on Saturday, time to cheer on the Bison!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The 2013/14 team lost to a horrible UND team in Grand Forks....
    Didn't UND play in the Big Sky title game that year? They are a long ways off from those glory days....

I do think the three road wins are nice but I need something of substance. I'm dying for a big win, it has been too long.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Didn't UND play in the Big Sky title game that year? They are a long ways off from those glory days....

I do think the three road wins are nice but I need something of substance. I'm dying for a big win, it has been too long.
    They did but that probably just goes to show how shitty the Big Sky was that year. They didn't have a D1 win that year, other than NDSU, in their entire OOC schedule. They were 1-8 outside of the Big Sky against D1 competition. IIRC their RPI was well into the 200s.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They did but that probably just goes to show how shitty the Big Sky was that year. They didn't have a D1 win that year, other than NDSU, in their entire OOC schedule. They were 1-8 outside of the Big Sky against D1 competition. IIRC their RPI was well into the 200s.
    I don't know, I think they are a long ways off from that team. Their RPI is in the 300s and they might win one more game in a Summit that is as bad as it ever has been.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.