Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GSU vs NDSU in a regular season game on TT.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GSU vs NDSU in a regular season game on TT.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I don’t think it’s realistic and isn’t a great idea for GSU, but I like (beats the heck out of playing Butler...on any field) it...so here’s my post
    I think its a great idea for both teams.

Hey Sam, check your PM and tell me it isn't TRUE!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Totally agree, but I’m surprised you haven’t started the go fund me page to raise the billion. If you truly were trying it would be done by now. But you have no belief in GSU and their ability to raise money for a game everyone in the world wants to see.

Better idea. Let’s both leave the NCAA and play 12 games against each other in different cities around the world. If you truly beliveved in your team you would do this and start trying to do it NOW
    You're sad. If GSU gave you 500K you should be happy. Then again your a RAMs fan. How far has that gotten you?

Thanks for the PM, but you need to look up the facts about NDSU in past posts!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 02-05-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Totally agree, but I’m surprised you haven’t started the go fund me page to raise the billion. If you truly were trying it would be done by now. But you have no belief in GSU and their ability to raise money for a game everyone in the world wants to see.

Better idea. Let’s both leave the NCAA and play 12 games against each other in different cities around the world. If you truly beliveved in your team you would do this and start trying to do it NOW
    I'll start a Go Fund Me Page to get you and TA Bison out of tat Bison dung hut you live in the NE end of South Dakota.

Ooops you quite, Rams!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Actually, in Sagarin, we finished higher than EVERY G5 school. 19. Next highest was Fresno State at 21, then UCF, (Defending National Champions) at 22.

I would love to play GSU in a home and home or home and US Bank deal.
    It's OK to not be OK.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I would love to play GSU in a home and home or home and US Bank deal.
    I'm in...hell of road trip to GSU from here, but that's what roads are for.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    You're sad. If GSU gave you 500K you should be happy. Then again your a RAMs fan. How far has that gotten you?

Thanks for the PM, but you need to look up the facts about NDSU in past posts!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is so sad you don’t want to play for a billion dollars. I guess you and your program are scared.

Being a Rams fan has been great. Without their stellar play up front NDSU wouldn’t have won 7 out of 8 NCAA DI championships.

I’ve seen the past. Your posts are exhausting and annoying. You remind me of the Gopher fan who pretends to be a Bison fan and trolls other boards.

BTW I never PMed you. I gave you a neg rep point for acting like an admin telling people what they can and cannot post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post

not those Rams.

If you want to wade into the conversations on Bisonville, come prepared.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This Talon dude is weird af.
    College of Business Alumnus