I tend to like Massey because they use a total of about 30+ poles and average them. Each pole may have a team ranked differently as you know. GSU went from the 120s the last to years to #49 this year in the combined polls, which to me adds up to a good comeback year.

Of course NDSU is ranked #1 in all the FCS polls. Massey use to have a combined ranking for all D! FCS, FBS schools but I cant find that anymore. If they did I'm sure NDSU would be ranked in the top 50 or better amongst all D1 schools, FCS, G5 and FBS. AS long as GSU continues to rise and NDSU holds steady I think the games would be great!

Kirkpatrick ,Donchess Inference , Hatch ,Dolphin ,Pugh ,Ashburn BCSC , Hensley, CF Quality Index, Boyd ISR, Wheelus , Billingsley ,McCormick , Adam Wilson, Joby Nitty Gritty RT Power, Sagarin Predictor, Kellner, CSL GB Eldredge, Reddit Poll, S & P, QPRS, Round Robin Win % ,Rudacille , Self, England, Keeper, Massey, Adjusted Stats EWP, Singer, Wilson, Weighted Win Paths, Logan, Phelan Power, Jelly Juke, Rhamey, The Power Rank, Lawler, Bassett, Morgan, Yale USAG, Associated Press, PerformanZ, Nutshell Ashburn, Ford AMSTS, J-Train, Coffey, Kislanko, Anderson, Whitlock, Bassett-Stephenson, Colley,Albert LMLRMC, Wolfe ,TeamRankings Pred, Loudsound ,Catherwood Kalin, Daniel Curry Index, Stat Fox, Moore, Ken Stromness, Dezenzio TSRS , USA Today Coaches, Wobus MOV, RoundTable, Payne, Bihl, Henderson, Junky's, Rothman, Howell, PiRate ,Dwiggins, Dokter, Entropy, Knight, Welch, Dolphin Pred, Football Power Index Sport Theory, Marsee, DeSimone, Born, Fremeau, Burdorf, Laz Index Minton, Fleming, MvG Sports, ARGH, Simmons, Krac