Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GSU vs NDSU in a regular season game on TT.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GSU vs NDSU in a regular season game on TT.

I tend to like Massey because they use a total of about 30+ poles and average them. Each pole may have a team ranked differently as you know. GSU went from the 120s the last to years to #49 this year in the combined polls, which to me adds up to a good comeback year.

Of course NDSU is ranked #1 in all the FCS polls. Massey use to have a combined ranking for all D! FCS, FBS schools but I cant find that anymore. If they did I'm sure NDSU would be ranked in the top 50 or better amongst all D1 schools, FCS, G5 and FBS. AS long as GSU continues to rise and NDSU holds steady I think the games would be great!

Kirkpatrick ,Donchess Inference , Hatch ,Dolphin ,Pugh ,Ashburn BCSC , Hensley, CF Quality Index, Boyd ISR, Wheelus , Billingsley ,McCormick , Adam Wilson, Joby Nitty Gritty RT Power, Sagarin Predictor, Kellner, CSL GB Eldredge, Reddit Poll, S & P, QPRS, Round Robin Win % ,Rudacille , Self, England, Keeper, Massey, Adjusted Stats EWP, Singer, Wilson, Weighted Win Paths, Logan, Phelan Power, Jelly Juke, Rhamey, The Power Rank, Lawler, Bassett, Morgan, Yale USAG, Associated Press, PerformanZ, Nutshell Ashburn, Ford AMSTS, J-Train, Coffey, Kislanko, Anderson, Whitlock, Bassett-Stephenson, Colley,Albert LMLRMC, Wolfe ,TeamRankings Pred, Loudsound ,Catherwood Kalin, Daniel Curry Index, Stat Fox, Moore, Ken Stromness, Dezenzio TSRS , USA Today Coaches, Wobus MOV, RoundTable, Payne, Bihl, Henderson, Junky's, Rothman, Howell, PiRate ,Dwiggins, Dokter, Entropy, Knight, Welch, Dolphin Pred, Football Power Index Sport Theory, Marsee, DeSimone, Born, Fremeau, Burdorf, Laz Index Minton, Fleming, MvG Sports, ARGH, Simmons, Krac
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    Awesome, but what about scheduling the 85 Bears? I love talking about things that will never happen

I think the Bison take the 85 Bears easily. Most of those guys would be 58-65 years old, right?
    Du Bears.

GO FOR IT!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Massey use to have a combined ranking for all D! FCS, FBS schools but I cant find that anymore. If they did I'm sure NDSU would be ranked in the top 50 or better amongst all D1 schools, FCS, G5 and FBS. AS long as GSU continues to rise and NDSU holds steady I think the games would be great!
    Here you go... Massey had NDSU at #11 in all of D1 Football

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf2018/ncaa-d1/ratings

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Here you go... Massey had NDSU at #11 in all of D1 Football

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf2018/ncaa-d1/ratings
    Thanks I feel that #11 is a bit high and GSU at 71 is a bit low. That's kind of why I like the combined ratings from all the polls. Still under Massey I wont take #11 away from you.

This is what I'm trying to get across to SOME GSU fans. I hope GSU can rebuild under the current HC and if so it would be a great home and home. I'm getting a lot of flack from some GSU fans for a home and home in 3 years. I say your rankings wont hurt us win or somehow lose. I think the stadiums would be full and ESPN something would be at least 1 of the games. Money and exposure for both teams.

I would like all the NDSU fans that would like a home & home with GSU in 3 years to please post under this thread. Yes I'm going to post our ADs in the next mouth.

Will it help? I don't know, but I will attempt it. I think it is a win-win for both teams, no matter who wins - GSU.... ;-)

If you don't want a chance at the game then please dont post!

Sarcastic right?

Where are you getting the million from? You know that the loser of the games would have to pay for long range travel expenses.
    I said a billion not a million.

The premise of this thread is to ignore common sense and tak about things you like. So why wouldn’t you like the winner to get a billion dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I said a billion not a million.

The premise of this thread is to ignore common sense and tak about things you like. So why wouldn’t you like the winner to get a billion dollars?
    OOps a mill. The sad thing is you don't believe it could happen. You as an NDSU fan don't even belive you should be in a G5 conference even if they had an 8 team playoff, which will happen.

Your talent and coaching staff is that of a G5. Although your not in a G5 its time to give NDSU more respect and a home & home with a G5 team couldn't hurt!

I'm not saying it could or would happen, but what is excuse for not trying??????????????????????????????????????//

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    I think the Bison take the 85 Bears easily. Most of those guys would be 58-65 years old, right?
    I’ve covered this in other threads that are dumb but in a hypothetical world where you smoke crack and think of things that sound fun to talk about some of the 85 Bears would be in their prime, somecwould be ghosts and yes some would be in wheelchairs.

You have to take logic comepletly out of your head when dealing with threads like this. Just talk about it cause it sounds fun

OOps a mill. The sad thing is you don't believe it could happen. You as an NDSU fan don't even belive you should be in a G5 conference even if they had an 8 team playoff, which will happen.

Your talent and coaching staff is that of a G5. Although your not in a G5 its time to give NDSU more respect and a home & home with a G5 team couldn't hurt!

I'm not saying it could or would happen, but what is excuse for not trying??????????????????????????????????????//
    Totally agree, but I’m surprised you haven’t started the go fund me page to raise the billion. If you truly were trying it would be done by now. But you have no belief in GSU and their ability to raise money for a game everyone in the world wants to see.

Better idea. Let’s both leave the NCAA and play 12 games against each other in different cities around the world. If you truly beliveved in your team you would do this and start trying to do it NOW

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would like all the NDSU fans that would like a home & home with GSU in 3 years to please post under this thread. Yes I'm going to post our ADs in the next mouth.
    Will it help? I don't know, but I will attempt it. I think it is a win-win for both teams, no matter who wins - GSU.... ;-)

If you don't want a chance at the game then please dont post!
    I don’t think it’s realistic and isn’t a great idea for GSU, but I like (beats the heck out of playing Butler...on any field) it...so here’s my post