Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2/2: At WIU 7 p.m. ESPN3

Default Re: 2/2: At WIU 7 p.m. ESPN3

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Great win. Some of you armchair coaches are hilarious. Gue and Cruiser cant be out there at the same time, they need to sub for each other, with no 3rd big man, them sitting at the same time would let teams doninate down low. I wish Gue cooild play 35 min a game, but he cant. On to und to pick up another win Wednesday.
    They've been on the floor together sparingly in the past and it worked. They don't have to be subbed in and out at the same time.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I hate being negative, I hate it but I want this program to get back on track. I love to watch a lot of guys on this team play but it is just frustrating.

We have three big games left...SDSU and Omaha at home, IPFW on the road. If this team is going to do anything in SF we need to prove we can knock those teams off and right now I'm not sure the status quo is going to get it done. Richman needs to figure out some kind of rotation and he needs Gue on the floor more, we can scrape by the WIU's of the world but I expect to be better than that.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Great win. Some of you armchair coaches are hilarious. Gue and Cruiser cant be out there at the same time, they need to sub for each other, with no 3rd big man, them sitting at the same time would let teams doninate down low. I wish Gue cooild play 35 min a game, but he cant. On to und to pick up another win Wednesday.
    Yes they can. Barring foul trouble it's very doable for crucial stretches. They could both be out there together for half the game if they each played 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Well another road win. Geu again just crushes people. Again our best player by a mile. Cam and Vinnie made some big plays to finish.

Another big one at und coming up before 4 home games.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Saving Geu for Summit Tourney. I just know it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Gue comes in and the Bison go onto a tear....It is becoming comical.
    Im unsure if Richman actually knows if hes our best player and hes refusing to admit it.

It's amazing how we don't actually play our best lineup

He didn't play half those minutes. Its like Duke benching Zion kinda.

We are starting to improve as the season progresses but th4 coaching is regressing. Lots of ugly moments but we won. Congrats to the players

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there something physically limiting Geu minutes that none of us know about. Because that would be the only reason to rotate the way Richman does. I am trying to be positive here because this is insane. However, people that are arguin that he needs to find a rotation might as well quit cause unfortunately he has and it won’t change. We do have talent and also unfortunately they may win enough games despite his terrible coaching to help him keep his job.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Big games to finish the season......

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Well another road win. Geu again just crushes people. Again our best player by a mile. Cam and Vinnie made some big plays to finish.

Another big one at und coming up before 4 home games.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Ross Uglem
    @RossUglem
    ·
    9h

North Dakota State heads to Grand Forks to play 7th place UND (3-6) on Wednesday with a chance to get to 6-4 in league play with a 4 at home 2 on the road finish. A chance to climb to the #3 seed and avoid the semifinal matchup with the Jacks.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Geu, Eady, and Hunter are our best offensive players right now, all coming off the bench and all getting very limited minutes. Every game it’s, how far will we be down when he finally brings those 3 in?

I’d have a starting 5 of Vin, Cam, Tyree, Geu and Rocky, they have earned it. Bring Ward, Sam and Jared off the bench and send a message to them to step it up. What the heck is going on with Ward, we need him for these big games coming up. DR has no idea how to squeeze more production from this team. If you don’t get instant O from Jared, try Horn. I’d get away from a 2 man Rocky/Geu 5, to a 3 man 4-5 rotation of Rocky/Geu/(Ward or Sam), with Rocky and Geu getting most of those 80 minutes. Something has to change.
    Last edited by Herd; 02-03-2019 at 01:16 PM.