Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2/2: At WIU 7 p.m. ESPN3

Default Re: 2/2: At WIU 7 p.m. ESPN3

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    No reason to cheer against the Bison just because you want to see a coaching change. Send a thoughtful email to Matt Larsen and let him know your feelings either now or after the season. If enough supporters do that (in a respectful way) that'll move the needle regardless of how the rest of the season plays out.
    I think Larsen has already decided DR's fate. Why do I think this ? He would have given him an extension by now. All ADs want their guys in and not struggling holdovers from the previous admin (unless your last name is Krzyzewski, Williams, et al. And who in the hell has a last name with 2 Z's in it?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I think Larsen has already decided DR's fate. Why do I think this ? He would have given him an extension by now. All ADs want their guys in and not struggling holdovers from the previous admin (unless your last name is Krzyzewski, Williams, et al. And who in the hell has a last name with 2 Z's in it?
    Yep, very plausible and I'd tend to agree. I'd guess Richman could still save his job but nothing short of an NCAA tournament bid will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yep, very plausible and I'd tend to agree. I'd guess Richman could still save his job but nothing short of an NCAA tournament bid will do it.
    With a win in it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

There is no way Richman wouldn’t be extended if the Bison win the Summit tournament. That would be an absolutely insane accomplishment this year.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Not necessarily.