Thread: Championship Apparel

Default Championship Apparel

I need some help for people who live in fargo....

The bookstore and scheels website have a HORRIBLE selection of championship merchandise online...

anyone around the fargo area seen any good championship merch? anyone have photos of merch? because the bookstore website has approximately 1 t shirt and 2 1/2 sweatshirts...
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Default Re: Championship Apparel

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I need some help for people who live in fargo....

The bookstore and scheels website have a HORRIBLE selection of championship merchandise online...

anyone around the fargo area seen any good championship merch? anyone have photos of merch? because the bookstore website has approximately 1 t shirt and 2 1/2 sweatshirts...
    http://www.shopncaasports.com/search...age-right-rail

This shirt was being sold immediately after the game: http://www.shopncaasports.com/COLLEG...r_Room_T-Shirt

It's the same shirt that players were given during the closing ceremonies.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I got this one about a week after the game:

https://fargo-clothing-company.mysho...21193712238670

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Not really an apparel item but did anyone else buy a panoramic picture of this game from scheels? I have one for each of the games that my son was involved in. He saw this years for the first time this weekend and right away noticed that we only have 9 guys on the field. I hadn't noticed it until he said something. Anyone else's the same? It looks like the one of the returners and fullbacks were deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Not really an apparel item but did anyone else buy a panoramic picture of this game from scheels? I have one for each of the games that my son was involved in. He saw this years for the first time this weekend and right away noticed that we only have 9 guys on the field. I hadn't noticed it until he said something. Anyone else's the same? It looks like the one of the returners and fullbacks were deleted.
    When the panoramic picture was being taken in the area of the missing players, they might have not been there yet and when the individual pictures get stitched together, they look like they’re missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post

That is funny. Except to the family of the two who are not on the field. May need to add stickers of them.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

So did they just not do a gigapixle photo this year or?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    So did they just not do a gigapixle photo this year or?
    Maybe they got sick of taking a picture of the same 16,000 people?

The NDSU football team has been invited to the White House. Date has not been set yet.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.