Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Yes he signed his LOI in December.
    yea so meaningless. we just won our 8th title, have numerous NFL players and have scholly spots left. GO GET US A 3 STAR RECRUIT
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Yes he signed his LOI in December.
    Reinforcing relationships!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Home visit with Zabel.
    LOL at this GIF by Tyler Roehl regarding today’s visit:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TyRoehl/s...69637252272129

2020 PWO commit Jesse Hastings - Mt Vernon SD - did not see his signature come through on the 1st signing day, so suppose they could stop there next.

And while in SD, perhaps they’ll visit 2021 prospect Caden Ellingson - 6’ 6” 240, OL, Beresford SD)(SDSU offer)

Another name I believe still available down that direction is Creighton Prep WR Mason Armstead - has (had) offers from Harvard, SDSU, YSU, Northern Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Has anyone checked out DE Trevor Scheibley's hudl yet? I know the Bison don't normally go the JUCO route but I think this kid is legit. He's already got the size at 6'4" 246 lbs and from what I can see has the athleticism. DE is a position where we MAY need some immediate help.

I stumbled upon him when I saw he responded to a tweet from Coach Roehl, I would share it if I knew how to do that on my IMAC.
    I’m more worried about dt then de

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Has anyone checked out DE Trevor Scheibley's hudl yet? I know the Bison don't normally go the JUCO route but I think this kid is legit. He's already got the size at 6'4" 246 lbs and from what I can see has the athleticism. DE is a position where we MAY need some immediate help.

I stumbled upon him when I saw he responded to a tweet from Coach Roehl, I would share it if I knew how to do that on my IMAC.
    http://http://www.hudl.com/v/2Bem8r
    Looks to be pretty athletic. I wonder if he could add some weight and play DT?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    The new age recruiting. Lots of replies to that message with films and measurements.
    these replies are awesome. look at coach buddhas replies this morning. 3 stars in Georgia wanting NDSU. go get em https://twitter.com/coach_buddha/sta...567360002?s=19
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    these replies are awesome. look at coach buddhas replies this morning. 3 stars in Georgia wanting NDSU. go get em https://twitter.com/coach_buddha/sta...567360002?s=19
    I think this is the main difference between the players recruited from the states outside of the Midwest now compared to 10 years ago. 10 years ago the guys they'd get from Texas/Arizona/Florida were choosing NDSU because they heard a pitch they liked but weren't really sure what they were getting into. Consequently attrition was high for those kind of recruits. Now the recruits they're getting from Florida/Georgia/Texas are wanting to come to NDSU before they even hear the pitch from the coach/recruiter and have had a corresponding lower attrition rate.

Or maybe there is no correlation... but that's my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think this is the main difference between the players recruited from the states outside of the Midwest now compared to 10 years ago. 10 years ago the guys they'd get from Texas/Arizona/Florida were choosing NDSU because they heard a pitch they liked but weren't really sure what they were getting into. Consequently attrition was high for those kind of recruits. Now the recruits they're getting from Florida/Georgia/Texas are wanting to come to NDSU before they even hear the pitch from the coach/recruiter and have had a corresponding lower attrition rate.

Or maybe there is no correlation... but that's my theory.
    All the games on ESPN the last 9 years have helped our brand big time. The other big thing I think is Carson and the other guys doing well in the nfl. Twitter and husl videos have been one of the biggest and best tools for both coaches and players to get national exposure.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’d like to see if something comes of it. When is signing day?

Never mind I see it February 5. So we have just over 2 weeks do get about 4-5 scholarship kids.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachKMorgs
    Morgan and blazer Down in KC recruiting today. Hopefully find use another jabril
    Goeser and Larson in Wisconsin
    Braun in Chicago
    Buhda in Georgia
    Coaches hitting it hard
    Last edited by Bison20; 01-21-2020 at 05:00 PM.