Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    75-100 is probably normal.
    What I don't get is... we are NDSU. why not from some offers at higher level kids and see what they say. I don't see why not.
    You don’t see a lot of things! And it is funny that you use the word “We” when speaking about NDSU football! Your agenda and opinions are counter to NDSU Football’s culture.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Well, I figure a long snapper is like a wife. You need one good one.
    And even if she's not that good, she still ain't bad...….better than no snapper at all.....

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    75-100 is probably normal.
    What I don't get is... we are NDSU. why not from some offers at higher level kids and see what they say. I don't see why not.
    So do you want an NDSU offer to mean something or do you want go more of a spray and pray approach with offers?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    So do you want an NDSU offer to mean something or do you want go more of a spray and pray approach with offers?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    What he doesn’t understand is that we do make some high-end offers. We get a few and loser a few, the latter of which he then proceeds to bitch about either because he’s pissed they went elsewhere or (maybe and) he had no clue that was gonna happen .... you know, because he knows everything that’s going on re: NDSU and has his multitude of inside sources.

Also,building relationships is much easier with 45 HS players compared to 100-150. Coaches would be stretched pretty thin if we put that many offers out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

It's not like they didn't take some shots. They gave out 47 offers and they got 16 scholarship commits (Bison Report breaks it down pretty well at https://247sports.com/college/north-...otball/Offers/ and they appear to be accurate since they have 47 prospects offered in total). That means 31 of those offers weren't committed to (yet). Of those 11 of them went to P5 schools, 10 went G5, 3 went FCS, and 7 are currently uncommitted.

Any ideas of who our next targets will be for the second signing period?

I am not sure of the names, but I think it will be a corner and DE. I think it is also BPA. Best player available. Adding talent to a great roster. Nice to have some scholarship money to do so.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am not sure of the names, but I think it will be a corner and DE. I think it is also BPA. Best player available. Adding talent to a great roster. Nice to have some scholarship money to do so.
    Corner transfer?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Mr B, is there any truth to the rumor that the Bison coaches are turning everything over to Lakes for the later signing period? (Deepest Purple)
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Mr B, is there any truth to the rumor that the Bison coaches are turning everything over to Lakes for the later signing period? (Deepest Purple)
    #MineTheMetro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.