Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    And don't we already have two RB verbals? Plus a stable full of RBs coming back? I think a scholarship could be used elsewhere. I trust the staffs evaluations.
    I’m not worried about him being a Bison, plus we got more important needs elsewhere.

I want to know why Sammy is obsessed with a kid who has no DI offers, not even from the DI school he ridicules for stocking up on DII kids.

I believe the Christian Vasser is a pretty talented kid, but there’s a reason why NDSU hasn’t offered him a chance to be a Bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Can UND even compete against a Mankato offer?
    That would be no. I’m fairly sure Mankato would beat the F’Hawkers 7/10 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Vasser took mankato over und and usd and a couple pwos. he needs a scholarship for sure. dude is a FCS talent, period, end of story
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Vasser took mankato over und and usd and a couple pwos. he needs a scholarship for sure. dude is a FCS talent, period, end of story
    Not seeing where this info is listed. Offers I could find are Augustana and Bemidji State.
    Hail the BISON!!!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not seeing where this info is listed. Offers I could find are Augustana and Bemidji State.
    It's just more of his Bullshit. If you go look at the UN_ offer page he's listed as interest but not as an offer. Probably the same with USD, just more shit he throws out hoping it will stick.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

PWO offers typically aren't listed, he needs the money/scholly.

I do think there are still a couple big names sitting out waiting until the february dates, maybe we can sweet talk 1 into tomorrow yet. wasn't Pierre Gee Tucker a signing day pickup, literally?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Random thoughts on recruiting:

- Great to see the Twin Cities recruits, TK Marshall & RaJa Nelson & Loshiaka Roques!

- Speaking of Nelson, will be watching today for his measurables. Listed at 5’ 11” 175. Can’t believe the Gophers weren’t all over such a playmaker but that being said, will not be surprised if NDSU lists him at 5’ 9” or 5’ 10”. Their loss, NDSU’s gain!

- Also watching height/weight on Roques and if he is listed as both a DE/LB. Can dream on him playing in space as a LB, but if he was 6’ 4” (as listed at times) could also dream as a DE.

- Always like seeing a prototype OT in the class - check!
    6’ 8” Mason Miller is that guy. Will be watching Grey Zabel from Pierre as a Bison as I spent many nights in Pierre when my brother lived there. Was hoping for a high school OG type who had Ram size already ala Nash Jensen, but no luck there.

- Speaking of South Dakota recruit Zabel, really enjoy getting a couple prospects there. Jesse Hastings is quite a PWO get. Can dream on him being the next Hunter Luepke. Hey! The Bison still have Hunter Luepke! Will be a soph next season.

- Also really like the Bison recruits from Nebraska! With Jalen Allison/Easton Stick/RJ Urzendowski all gone it’s great to see NDSU success there. SDSU really wants to be the dominant FCS destination for NE FCS talent, just like NDSU is for Minnesota. The Jacks may claim they got their “targets” but NDSU signing Marques Sigle and Tyson Gordon is a Bison recruitment victory.

- Speaking of Marques Sigle, really hope he is listed at 5’ 11”. Last year’s scholly recruits at CB are 5’ 9” and 5’ 10”. So getting a taller CB this year is at the top of my personal wish list. Losing AJ Moss hurts there, so next man up or in this case next recruit up!

- Too bad about Felix Anudike, was hoping he would get to signing day, would have been another potential playmaker at DE or LB. Thought he was a bit undersized as a FBS recruit, but KState decided otherwise. KState also got a JC DE commit recently, so they may not need Anudike to step in right away, give him time to develop. They are familiar with him - saw a big 247 article on Anudike attending their summer camp after his sophomore year.

- Last year was the 1st time this new signing time period was used. NDSU signed 13 players during the second signing period last year, 7 PWO. So there is always that.

Still hoping for one surprise today just because.....surprises are fun!
    Last edited by bruinbison; 12-18-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Commits are Rollin in.

Mason Miller at 6’ 6” 232 (not 6’ 8”).
    Still prototype developmental OT!*

*Always thought Miller looked like a TE on tv.

Mason Miller
    Cam Miller
    Marques Sigle
    Oscar Benson
    Tyler Terhark
    Sam Jung
    Haydon Johnston
    Ty Satter
    Raja Nelson
    Dominic Gonnella