Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and another FBS kid thru our hands this time klieman takes him from NDSU for K state

Sam Shields HUGE OT https://twitter.com/SamShields54/sta...671277056?s=19
    OOOH please would you point out the FBS versus FCS difference one more time?????? PUUULLEEEAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

and another FBS kid thru our hands this time klieman takes him from NDSU for K state

Uhh.. hes from Manhattan Kansas.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Imagine an 18 yr. old wanting to stay in his home town and play for a home town P5 school in front of family and friends...…..what a novel idea......

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Imagine an 18 yr. old wanting to stay in his home town and play for a home town P5 school in front of family and friends...…..what a novel idea......
    Indeed.
    He's probably got K State t-shirts in his closet from every year of his youth.

Again. Who cares. We want kids that want to be here. Stick with the ND, SD, NE. MN and WI, IA footprint for OL imho. If we cant find Bison OL from these states we are not looking hard enough.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

yell at me all you want.

NOT being FBS is costing NDSU alot of players... good dam players and good dam LOCAL players.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

yell at me all you want.

NOT being FBS is costing NDSU alot of players... good dam players and good dam LOCAL players.
    Yeah and so is not being in the SEC. We are who we are. A top 15-30 team depending on our schedule.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

that kids Mom is like the Assistant AD or something at K State. get real people. If K State offered, he was going there.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    that kids Mom is like the Assistant AD or something at K State. get real people. If K State offered, he was going there.
    To be fair only one idiot is looking at this as a problem. The rest of the posters have at least minimal intelligence to understand this is not a loss for NDSU

Do you realize how dumb you have to be to think this kid or Zenzen would’ve chose NDSU if they were in the mountain west. Neither of them would’ve even answered the phone from a G5 school with no opportunity to win a national championship

staying classy again. its a trend i see.

absolutely if NDSU was FBS they'd have a "better" shot at landing elite local recruits
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?