Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 630

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

  1. #611
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,326
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I see Bradley Mason has committed, a WR from Marshall. Offers from UND, UNI, and SDSU.
    We all make mistakes but this post is so full of mistakes I actually got a good belly laugh

    Brad Mason, the reporter , is reporting TK Marshall, (not from Marshall) has verballled. Actually it was last week

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,669

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We all make mistakes but this post is so full of mistakes I actually got a good belly laugh

    Brad Mason, the reporter , is reporting TK Marshall, (not from Marshall) has verballled. Actually it was last week
    Oops! Sorry.

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,149

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    3 Bison commits on preseason list by KARE 11

    - RB - Demetrius (TK) Marshall, Mpls Southwest, Sr.

    - ATH - RaJa Nelson, Lakeville North, Sr.

    - LB - Loshiaka Roques, Wayzata, Sr.

    https://www.kare11.com/mobile/articl...9-cd14f105923e

    Other familiar names include some players who had NDSU offers:

    - TE - Wyatt Schroeder, St. Francis, Sr. (Gopher PWO commit, was SDSU verbal before Minnesota PWO)

    - TE - Russell Corrigan, Hutchinson, Sr. (Boise State commit)

    - DE - Danny Striggow, Orono, Sr. (Gopher commit)

    Other MVFC commits include:

    - OL - Bennett Weber, Waconia, Sr. (Fighting Hawks)

    - DL - Randy Keumogne, Tartan, Sr. (SDSU)

    - K/P - Hunter Dustman, St. Francis, Sr. (SDSU)

  4. #614
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Terry, Mt
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Anybody have any inside info on the chances of Mock and Kilen committing to the Bison?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

  5. #615
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,987
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    3 Bison commits on preseason list by KARE 11

    - RB - Demetrius (TK) Marshall, Mpls Southwest, Sr.

    - ATH - RaJa Nelson, Lakeville North, Sr.

    - LB - Loshiaka Roques, Wayzata, Sr.

    https://www.kare11.com/mobile/articl...9-cd14f105923e

    Other familiar names include some players who had NDSU offers:

    - TE - Wyatt Schroeder, St. Francis, Sr. (Gopher PWO commit, was SDSU verbal before Minnesota PWO)

    - TE - Russell Corrigan, Hutchinson, Sr. (Boise State commit)

    - DE - Danny Striggow, Orono, Sr. (Gopher commit)

    Other MVFC commits include:

    - OL - Bennett Weber, Waconia, Sr. (Fighting Hawks)

    - DL - Randy Keumogne, Tartan, Sr. (SDSU)

    - K/P - Hunter Dustman, St. Francis, Sr. (SDSU)
    Shaka is gonna be dam good, coaches kid is with us all weekend, ill have to get some inside info.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  6. #616
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,149

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Actually a 2021 visitor here, but with the big majority of the 2020 class already committed - why not? Especially when he is a QB.

    Ethan Hampton - 6’ 2” 180 - QB - Elburn IL (Aurora Christian)
    Teammate to current Bison Caleb Beebe.

    https://edgytim.rivals.com/news/hamp...-recent-visits

  7. #617
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,987
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    why are 2 of our commits dropping HUDL videos on a D1 recruiting twitter page that said BOISE St is looking.

    Moss & Ginella ? Screenshot_20190910-190152_Twitter.jpg

    https://twitter.com/ExposureD1/statu...086973957?s=19
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  8. #618
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    964

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Well Moss said in his chat with Ross Uglem that he wasn’t 100% done with his recruiting and I didn’t see Ginella on the list.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  9. #619
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,987
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...hlight=dominic

    in his thread I posted his 1st game of year highlights
    .. hes gonna get a bigger offer unfortunately
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  10. #620
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Parkers Prairie, MN
    Posts
    845

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why are 2 of our commits dropping HUDL videos on a D1 recruiting twitter page that said BOISE St is looking.

    Moss & Ginella ? Screenshot_20190910-190152_Twitter.jpg

    https://twitter.com/ExposureD1/statu...086973957?s=19
    It is 100% their prerogative if they want to see if they can catch a bigger fish- I'm not mad at them for hoping for a "larger offer".. However, it bothers me that they would verbal if they are actively trying to get recruited elsewhere?

    Why would you commit to a place that you're actively trying to get away from? It's ok to NOT commit somewhere, but when you do, dont get wishy washy. Its extremely immature and doesnt reflect well on them as people.
    Brock, Carson, and Stick are force ghosts floating in the back, Trey Lance, in the foreground, holding a football in one hand a Green Lightsaber in the other...

    EPISODE '19: THE FOURTH AWAKENS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •