Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1112

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

  1. #951
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    649

  2. #952
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,510

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    With what we currently have on the roster, I'd presume PWO?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

  3. #953
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    649

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    With what we currently have on the roster, I'd presume PWO?
    I believe professor said he was more than likely a partial scholly based on Twitter offer earlier in the year

  4. #954
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    670

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I believe professor said he was more than likely a partial scholly based on Twitter offer earlier in the year
    Here is a story about Nathan Whiting. It says he had a walk-on offer from NDSU.
    https://www.northstarfootballnews.co...osemount-2020/

  5. #955

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I believe professor said he was more than likely a partial scholly based on Twitter offer earlier in the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Here is a story about Nathan Whiting. It says he had a walk-on offer from NDSU.
    https://www.northstarfootballnews.co...osemount-2020/
    Yeah, I guess his tweet about an NDSU offer in November meant a PWO offer.

  6. #956
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,549

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Stefan Black - 6’ 180 - CB - Blue Springs MO
    Decommits from Air Force.
    Other offers included NDSU, Army, SDSU, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Fighting Hawks among others

  7. #957
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    670

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Stefan Black - 6’ 180 - CB - Blue Springs MO
    Decommits from Air Force.
    Other offers included NDSU, Army, SDSU, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Fighting Hawks among others
    10.9 100 Meters

  8. #958
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    1,664

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Does anyone have an idea of who the football recruits are on campus this weekend? Coach Braun had a tweet out about it.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  9. #959
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,914
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Stefan Black - 6’ 180 - CB - Blue Springs MO
    Decommits from Air Force.
    Other offers included NDSU, Army, SDSU, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Fighting Hawks among others
    We need corner depth.

  10. #960
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,549

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of who the football recruits are on campus this weekend? Coach Braun had a tweet out about it.
    Was hoping Gaetan Louissaint made it to Fargo for a visit - CB from Tampa Catholic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •